March 26th

8:29 a.m.

"YOU KISSED HIM!" Was the first thing Yoongi heard upon waking up the following morning. Yoongi instantly regretted texting Hoseok about the kiss as he walked into his kitchen. Yoongi glared at Hoseok.

"Yes."

"WHY??"

"Because he asked me to, Hoseok. And because I wanted to."

"Does Jin know about this?"

"I texted him about it. I'm surprised he hasn't called."

As if on cue, Yoongi's phone rang. He reached over and answered it. He put it in speaker phone. "Hello?"

"I WANT ALL THE DETAILS ON YOUR KISS!" Jin shouted from his end of the line. Yoongi cringed at the high pitch sound.

"There's not much to tell." Yoongi replied. "It was a goodnight kiss."

"Bullshit, there has to be more. Did you make the first move - well obviously you did, you kissed him - was it a soft kiss? A rough kiss? Did you touch his butt?"

"No!" Yoongi made a face only Hoseok could see and Hoseok laughed because of it. "I did not touch his butt, Kim Seokjin. I kissed him goodnight, that's it."

"Mmm hmm. I'll pretend that I believe you."

"I will hang up this phone." Yoongi threatened.

"Sure you will."

Yoongi hung up.

"He's just going to call you back."

"Don't answer it."

↔↔↔

Jungkook sat dumbfounded, while Taehyung paced back and forth in Jimin's living room.

Jimin eyes the two with an amused look, crossing both arms over his chest.

"He kissed you?" Jungkook whispered, astonished.

"Yes, Kookie, we've been over this."

"But he actually did it."

Jimin face palmed.

"He didn't force himself on you, right?" Taehyung asked, worriedly. "It was mutual? Consensual?"

"Yes, Taehyung."

"How did it happen?"

"He got really close and I asked him to kiss me."

"You asked him?"

"Yes."

"Whoa."

"What was it like? Soft? Rough? Passionate?" Taehyung sat down next to Jungkook on the couch. Jimin blushed, embarrassed by how his friends were acting.

"It wasn't like that. It was a simple, goodnight kiss. Nothing more."

"Oh come on, there's got to be more."

"He has really soft lips." Jimin murmured, shyly. "And he was really sweet about it. I thought he'd be rougher but he wasn't. It was nice."

"Our little Jimin is growing up." Jungkook squealed, hugging Jimin tightly. Taehyung rolled his eyes.

"Not if you keep choking him like that."