May 12th

12:00 a.m.

Things aren't... good between Yoongi and Jimin. And Yoongi has taken it upon himself to take the blame for everything.

Yoongi's heart shattered completely when Jimin said he hated him. They way he looked and how hard he was crying when the words spilled from his lips.

You don't mean that,” Yoongi had said approaching him. The elder had tears in his own eyes. "Jiminie, please tell me you don't mean it."

“Yes I do!” Jimin had screamed back. "I hate you Min Yoongi, I HATE YOU!"

That was two days ago, after Jimin had found Sun Hi and Yoongi lip locked in a kiss. One that Yoongi had wanted no part in and had tried shoving Sun Hi off of him, but it had been too late. The damage was done, and Jimin unfortunately saw the whole thing. Needless to say, he was furious with Yoongi, and that led to a whole lot of crying, and Yoongi getting punched in the face by Taehyung.

Yoongi had tried to fix things with Jimin the same night, trying to explain to him that it wasn't what he thought it was, but Sun Hi had someone got a hold of his number and called him up in the middle of their argument. Jimin had kicked him out afterwards. Yoongi watched in pain as the younger paced back and forth in his apartment, crying hysterically in Jungkook's arms. Yoongi ended up crying himself to sleep. Life without Jimin was boring, lifeless and a life that Yoongi didn't want to live in.