February 20 ½

6:00 p.m.

Namjoon was absolutely terrifying. He was built well, had that deep voice that could bring any man to his knees, and well, Jimin was a little intimidated by him.

Jimin had left Taehyung and Jungkook alone in his apartment, warning them that if they broke anything he would kill them, and made his way across the parking lot in the cold.

When he finally arrived at Yoongi's apartment, he could hear shouting and someone screaming. He recognized Hoseok's voice. Jimin assumed that Jin had finally killed him and that he would go after Yoongi and Namjoon next to avoid having witnesses. He knocked twice on the door and the whole apartment fell silent. The door opened, and a tall man towered over him. Was this Jin? Is this why Hoseok was so afraid of him?

"Park Jimin,"

Jimin gulped. He laughed. "I'm Kim Namjoon, it's nice to finally meet you."

Nope. Not Jin.

Namjoon let him into the apartment. He found Hoseok curled up in a corner being beater over the head with a pillow by Yoongi. "Suga! Knock it off! Jin! Help me!"

"Suga?" Jimin asked, confused.

"It's his nickname." Another boy, who could only be Jin, joined his side. "I'm Seokjin, but you can call me Jin. Or Mama Jin whichever works for you." Jin smiled at him.

"Ignore him. He's just really excited to meet you."

"Suga! Yoongi, for fucks sake, quite hitting Hobi with that pillow and come say hi to Jimin."

Yoongi spun around, dropping the pillow. "You made it!" Yoongi exclaimed. Jimin nodded. "I see you've met Mama Jin and his boyfriend."

"Why is it Mama Jin?" Jimin asked.

"Because he's the mother of our group." Hobi said, standing. "He treats us like his children. And that's Father Namjoon."

Yoongi snorted. "The God Of Destruction."

"Shut up, Yoongi!"

"Babe, play nice." Jin scolded. "You hungry? I made food."

Jimin nodded. "I'm starving."

↔↔↔

"Jin's a really good cook." Jimin whispered to Yoongi, as they did dishes later that evening.

"He is. He's always cooking for us. He's teaching me to cook."

"You're learning to cook?" Jimin asked. He picked up a plate and began washing it. He scrubbed away the food.

"It was on my new year's resolutions list." Yoongi explained, taking the dish from him and drying it. "Along with fixing my car, and other things."

"You have a car?" Jimin asked. He nodded. "Well fix it!" Jimin laughed. "That way we don't have to walk or bum a ride off of someone else."

"We?" Yoongi asked, cocking an eyebrow. Jimin's mouth clamps shut at his mistake.

"I- y-you don't have to, Yoongi, I just- nevermind." Jimin said, embarrassed. He went back to washing his dish.

"You worry to much, Park Jimin."

"Pardon?" Yoongi sighed, and set the dish down on the drying rack and wiped his hands on the cloth. Jimin mirrored his actions. Yoongi moved closer to Jimin, placing his hands on either side of him.

"I said you worry too much. Did you really think that if I fixed my car, I'd force you to continue walking?"

"I didn't know if you'd still want me around." Jimin mumbled. Yoongi placed his hands on either side of his face, resting his forehead against Jimin's, and maybe Taehyung and Jungkook were right, maybe Yoongi did like him that way.

"You idiot." Yoongi whispered. "I always want you around."