April 10th ½

2:25

Yoongi is washing his paint palette at the back of his class, concentrating on the music that's softly playing in the back ground. He can distinctly make out the piano playing, and the female who is singing is singing in what Yoongi wants to believe is Russian. It's calming and beautiful.

The studio is quiet, there's only five people in the class. There's Park Chanyeol, who's majoring in sculpting, Jennie, a lover for charcoal and pastels. Baekhyun, another painter, Luhan – one of the best perspective artists Yoongi has ever had the pleasure of meeting, and Himself.

It's 2:39 when Jimin finally arrives, and Yoongi doesn't even have a chance to say hello, because the younger is hugging him tightly, burying his face in his chest. Yoongi sets his paint palette down on the count, wrapping one arm around Jimin's waist, and placing the other on the back of his neck. Yoongi rests his head against Jimin's. He listens quietly to see if Jimin is crying. Yoongi brings his other hand up, hooking a finger under Jimin's chin, forcing him to look up at him.

"What's wrong, baby?" Yoongi breaths, searching Jimin's eyes for answers. Jimin can see the worry in Yoongi's eyes.

"I don't know." Jimin responds in a whisper and Yoongi frowns in confusion, because how can he not know what's wrong?

"What do you mean?"

"I was feeling fine earlier, but then... I don't know. I just starting feeling sad." Yoongi cups his face, and nudges his nose with his.

"But you're alright? Nobody hurt you? You're okay, right?"

"I'm okay, Hyung. Physically at least. And mentally. But emotionally, I don't think so." He rests his head on Yoongi's chest. Yoongi places a gentle kiss to his forehead.

"Everyone has their days, Jimin. It's okay. I have something that might cheer you up." He takes Jimin's hand in his and leads him over to where his canvas was. He sits down on the stool and pulls Jimin down onto his lap. "What do you think?"

Jimin is in awe. Smack dab in the middle of the canvas… is him. Yoongi painted him and Jimin didn't think he was worthy enough for anyone to take the time and effort to paint him. It makes him feel giddy and warm and fuzzy inside. He reaches out to touch it, but last minute pulled his arm away. He was afraid to break it.

"It's beautiful Hyung, but…"

"But what?" Yoongi questions.

"Why did you paint me? I'm not-"

"Jimin don't." Yoongi warns, sternly, and Jimin peeks over his shoulder. "You are amazing, wonderful, everything I could ever want. You're prefect. So don't you dare say anything bad about yourself."

Jimin swallowed.

How did he get so lucky?