March 17th ½

4:30 p.m.

Jimin is feeling extremely emotional today and he can't explain why. He woke up in a not so good mood, and upon hearing that his friends were busy - including Yoongi - made him even more upset.

Reading didn't help, writing didn't help - Jimin was having an extreme case of writer's block. Watching a movie didn't help him either and not even drinking a cup of tea could calm his nerves. Jimin suspects that him being emotional has to do with finals coming up an everything.

Currently, he's lying on his couch, and staring up at the ceiling. It's almost five and Yoongi isn't here yet. Jimin glances over at Yoongi's apartment. The blinds are closed. Yoongi isn't home yet. Jimin sighs.

Yoongi is about to head into his apartment building when he remembers he's supposed to be with Jimin this afternoon. Yoongi turns around and heads across the parking lot.

Yoongi's had a rough day and would love nothing more that to curl up beside Jimin and take a nap.

He leaned against the wall of the elevator as it went up to Jimin's floor. He was tired. Yoongi was always tires but today he was feeling it more so and that's most likely because he's recovering from a cold.

The elevator doors slide open, and he stumbled out into the hall. He removes his hat and mitts while walking.

Arriving at Jimin's, he pushes open the door. Yoongi's heart melts a little on the inside. Jimin is curled up on the couch, fast asleep, face smushed into the pillow. Yoongi chuckles softly at the sight. He quietly slips his boots off and hangs his coat up on the rack. He tip toes towards Jimin and then frowns.

Yoongi can faintly see tear stains on Jimin's cheek, and Yoongi is suddenly paranoid. He crouched down and brushed some hair our of his face. "Jimin." Yoongi mutters, shaking the boy gently. "Jimin, wake up."

Jimin stirred, and lifted his head tiredly. "Hyung?"

"It's me." Yoongi whispered.

"What time is is?"

"Nearly five. Jimin, can you sit up for me?" Yoongi sat on the end of the couch, helping Jimin into a sitting position. Jimin snuggled into his side. "Why were you crying?" Yoongi asked and Jimin sighed.

"I don't know." The younger whines, glancing up at Yoongi. "I'm not having a good day and nothing is helping and I just feel so emotional today and-" Jimin has to stop to catch his breath. Yoongi wraps both arms around him and pull his close.

"Jimin breath."

"I'm trying." Jimin replies in a high voice but he can't. Jimin's pretty much hyperventilating at this point, and Yoongi doesn't know what to do. "Y-Yoongi, I can't." Jimin cries. He buried his face in his hands.

Yoongi stands up, pulling Jimin with him. He picked the younger up, allowing Hus kegs to wrap around his waist. Yoongi carried him to his bedroom and laid him down on the bed, before crawling under the covers next to him.

Jimin rolls onto his side as Yoongi wraps an arm around him, holding him close to him. Jimin is sobbing and Yoongi hates it. He hates seeing Jimin so upset. He hates knowing that his boy gets scared of thunderstorms and that the smallest negative thing can set him off and make him feel horrible about himself. He hates it. Jimin doesn't look good with tear stained cheeks and red eyes. He doesn't like how broken Jimin has been looking lately.

Yoongi runs his hands through his hair. "Why are you so upset, Jiminie?" He asks once the younger has finally calmed down a bit.

"M' just stressed out, Hyung." Jimin breaths. "Finals are coming up and I just want to do good." Yoongi hums.

"I don't know why you're worrying, you'll do fine." Yoongi murmured softly.

"You don't know that Hyung, I could totally fail. It feels like I've forgotten everything everything I've learned this semester." A few more tears fall and Yoongi huffs in frustration.

"Baby, you have got to stop crying." Yoongi tells him, sternly. Jimin stares up at him with slightly wide eyes. "And second, you need to stop stressing because it's not making you feel well." He wipes away Jimin's tears.

"Hyung,"

"Yes?"

"I like when you call me that." Jimin whispered, embarrassed. He looks away from Yoongi.

"Call you what Jimin?"

"Baby. I... I like it when you call me that. Makes me feel special."

Yoongi shifts around on the bed so that he's hovering over Jimin's body. He nudges his nose against the younger's and smiles softly. Yoongi finds that he smiles more now Jimin is part of his life. He would still smile before, but he's doing it more now. Jimin does that to him. Jimin makes him feel warm and fuzzy on the inside.

"You are special." Yoongi whispered to him.

"You make me feel special, Hyung."

"Why's that?" Yoongi asked.

"Be-because y-you're.... I don't know Hyung." Yoongi laughs. He knows Jimin's embarrassed. He can tell by the redness in his cheeks, and how he's tripping over his words. Jimin's voice has gotten a little higher and he won't look Yoongi in the eye.

"Baby," Yoongi rasps, and Jimin swallows thickly before glancing at Yoongi.

"Yes?"

"You're cute." Jimin whines and covers his face with his hands.

"Hyung!"

"Jimin!" Yoongi mocks. "Are you free next weekend?"

"Yes."

"Good. By ready for eight."

"Are you asking me out on a date, Min Yoongi?"

"Yes, I am."

"Hmmm. Can't I pick this time?" Jimin asked, propping himself up on his elbows. "You picked last time."

"Fine. Where do you want to go?"

"Nuh uh. You didn't tell me what we were doing, so I'm not telling you. Be ready by one, Saturday afternoon."

"Why so early?" Yoongi groaned, dropping his head to rest on Jimin's chest. He snaked his arms around Jimin's waist, hugging him. He closed his eyes.

"Trust me. You'll love it."

"Jimin?"

"Yes, Hyung?"

"Feel better?"

"I do. Thanks."

"No problem."