June 10th

10:15 a.m.

Jimin is stressed. With exams starting in less than three days, and his essay being due today, Jimin is really starting to feel on edge. He hasn't slept properly, he knows his essay is a little too short for his final but with everything that had been going on, it would have to do. He's been studying non-stop, but he feels like he hasn't learned a single thing. To make matters worse for him, Yoongi has spent a lot of time either at work or in the University studio working on his own projects. The two haven't spent much time together lately and to top it all off, Yoongi had grad to worry about too. All Jimin wanted was cuddles.

He covers his mouth to hide his yawn as he enters his morning class. He pulls his essay put of his bag and sets it on his professor's desk. As he makes his way up to his seat, Jimin yawns again and he knows that it's going to be a long and tedious day.

↔↔↔

Jimin is exhausted by the time he gets home and he knows he should be study but he can't even being himself to open his textbook.

The younger doesn't even make it to the bedroom, he just flops down onto the couch and passes out.

Yoongi returns to Jimin's apartment to find him once again passed out on the couch. He sighs heavily, dropping his bag on the ground and approaching Jimin. "Baby," he says, shaking him. "Come on, up you get, you need to eat." Yoongi says. Jimin makes a sound of protest, swatting Yoongi's hands away.

"M' not hungry."

"Baby, you need to eat, this isn't healthy. You can't keep sleeping on the couch. Jimin get up, please." Yoongi begs. He grips his hands and pulls Jimin into a sitting position. The younger pouts, rubbing his eyes. He allows Yoongi to lead him into the kitchen, and sit him down at the counter and watched him pour a bowl of cereal. He added milk and set it down in front of Jimin.

"Thanks." Jimin mumbled tiredly, taking a bite.

"You're welcome." Yoongi bent over and kissed his forehead. It was a quick peck and suddenly, Yoongi was picking up his things again.

"Where are you going?" Jimin asked, setting his spoon down. He swung his leg around the edge of the chair to stand but Yoongi stopped him.

"Nowhere. I'm going to drop my stuff off in your room, and then come join you."

"Oh." Jimin relaxed in his seat. "I thought you were leaving."

"No, baby, I'm staying right here. I miss you."

"I miss you to Hyung."

"Eat your cereal, Jiminie, I'll be right back."

Jimin was finished eating when Yoongi returned. He was setting his bowl in the sink.

Yoongi wrapped his arms around Jimin's waist, pulling him against him. Jimin twisted around in his arms, wrapping his own against Yoongi's neck. He rested his head against his chest. "I can't wait for exams to be over." Jimin sighed. "Then we can do this more often."

"We just have to be patient a little longer." Yoongi replied. He leant down and gave him a kiss. "Can you be patient?" Jimin pouted making Yoongi chuckle.

"I guess so."