April 19th

2:35 p.m.

Jimin taps the side of his cheek with his pencil eraser a few times before chewing on it.

He had been sitting in his living room for two hours, working hard on his story, and just when he thought he was on a roll, he hit a roadblock.

Jimin knew what he wanted to wrote about, but he couldn't find the right words to describe it. He wasn't content with what he wrote. It sounded too cheesy, to repetitive, too sad, too this and too that. He tried reading through a thesaurus and the dictionary to find new words, he tried looking at prompts and different writing techniques, but none of them could help.

Jimin's phone vibrated against the coffee table. He sighed, setting his pencil down.

From: Yoongi
To: Jiminie
One, why is there a heart next to my name? I know when you change my contact name Jimin, it notifies me.
Second, what are you working on? You look so stressed.

Jimin leaned against the couch to look out the window. He could see Yoongi standing in front of his window. Jimin snorted to himself.

From: Jiminie
To: Yoongi
I was trying to be cute, Hyung. And I'm not stressed, just working on my story. I'm trying to find the right words to use.

From: Yoongi
To: Jiminie
Oh okay. You had me worried for a sec. I thought something was wrong.

From: Jiminie
To: Yoongi
You worry about me too much Yoongi.

From: Yoongi
To: Jiminie
You're worth worrying over, Jimin. I don't mind.

From: Jiminie
To: Yoongi
Someone is feeling extra cheesy today.

From: Yoongi
To: Jiminie
Just for you Jimin

From: Jimin
To: Yoongi ♥
Thanks

From: Yoongi
To: Jiminie
You're welcome.
Wanna come over? I'm bored

From: Jiminie
To: Yoongi ♥
Sure. Just let me change

From: Yoongi
To: Jiminie
What's wrong with what you're wearing?

From: Jiminie
To: Yoongi ♥
I'm in my pajamas Yoongi

From: Yoongi
To: Jiminie
Me too. Leave them on. We can be comfy together.

From: Jiminie
To: Yoongi ♥
Okay, I'm on my way.