April 16th

12:30 p.m.

Jimin cautiously opens the door to the art room and pokes his head inside. He peers around the room searching for Yoongi. Unfortunately for him, Yoongi is nowhere to be found. Jimin pouts sadly. He wanted to spend time with his Hyung.

Jimin closed the door softly and spun around. "Looking for me?"

Jimin cries out in surprise, clutching his chest. His heart is beating much faster than it had a few seconds ago. He glares up at Yoongi, trying to slow his breathing. "Don't do that." Jimin breaths, smacking his chest. "You nearly gave me a heart attack." Yoongi chuckled, and bent down to kiss his cheek.

"Sorry."

Jimin blushed, his gaze dropping to the floor. "It's okay." He mumbled. Yoongi ruffled his hair.

"Did you need something Jimin?" Yoongi asked, opening the door to the art room. Jimin trails behind him into the room.

"Yeah, your attention." Jimin laughs, and Yoongi can feel his cheeks heating up. It's not that he's embarrassed, but Jimin is too cute and can make him flustered easily. Yoongi takes a seat and pats his lap, motioning Jimin over with one hand. The younger drops his bag, and straddled his waist. He snaked his arms around Yoongi's neck.

"Are you that bored?" Yoongi asked, looking into his eyes. Jimin nodded his head.

"Hmm. Kookie left me to go hang out with Tae and now I'm all alone." He explained. "So I came to see my favourite Hyung." Yoongi smiled softly at him.

"You sure? I'm here late." Yoongi warned.

"That's okay. Have you eaten yet?" Jimin asked.

"No, have you?"

"No. Did you want lunch?" Yoongi nodded. "What do you want?"

"Ramen." Yoongi stated and Jimin nodded.

"I'll be right back."

Before Yoongi could protest about the younger spending his money on him, or to at least give him some money, Jimin was out the door and bounding down the hall. Yoongi shook his head and sighed. Park Jimin would surely be the death of him.