May 6th ½

2:15 p.m.

The whole way back to Jimin's is silent, and Yoongi knows that Jimin is upset with him. Yoongi wished he wasn't.

Yoongi trailed quietly behind Jimin into the elevator and down the hall to Jimin's apartment. Jimin slotted the key into the hole and turned it, unlocking the door. He pushed it open, holding it open long enough for Yoongi to slip inside. Jimin slammed the door a little harder than necessary. "Jimin-"

"You said you'd explain." Jimin says, through gritted teeth. It comes across off harsher than Jimin expected it too. He suddenly regrets it though, when he sees the look on Yoongi's face. He looks like he's in pain – not physical, but emotional.

"Sun Hi and I dated in high school. I thought she was the one for me. Turns out I was wrong." Yoongi began. "And to answer your question, yes, I did love her. But that was a long time ago, Jimin, and I don't love her anymore. I don't want anything to do with her. If I did, then I would be breaking my promise."

"What promise?"

"I promised to always be here, didn't I?" Yoongi said, shuffling towards Jimin. "I also promised Jungkook that I wouldn't hurt you." He cupped Jimin's face, nuzzling his nose against his. "If I went back to Sun Hi then I would most definitely by breaking my promise. Luck for you, I'm not going anywhere."

Jimin sniffles, wiping away at his eyes, before hugging Yoongi tightly. Yoongi wraps his arms around him, comfortingly. "Jimin, you mean so much to me." Yoongi whispered. "Forget about her baby." Jimin nods his head.

"I'm sorry Hyung." Jimin whimpered.

"Shh, it's okay. It's not your fault. I should have told you about her."

"You shouldn't have to, because what that happened in the past. I'm sorry for being so mean," Jimin pouted. "I'm just afraid."

"Don't be. She can't hurt you and I won't let her. You're stuck with me Jimin."

Jimin cracks the tiniest of smiles and it warms Yoongi's heart to see him happier than he had been five minutes ago.

"Is that a bad thing Hyung?"

"I hope not." Yoongi frowns. Jimin leans in for a short, yet sweet, kiss.

"Don't sorry Yoongi. It's not."