July 6th

5:55 p.m.

For as long as he could remember, Namjoon had always loved Jin. They hardly spoke throughout the first half of their school year, but even then, he was head over heels for the older. Namjoon had just wished he'd spoken to him sooner.

It was during Jin's final year of school did they actually become friends – which later turned into boyfriends – and that was all thanks to Jung Hoseok. If it hadn't of been for him knocking Jin over in his direction, Namjoon would have believed that they were never going to talk.

"Wait, Hoseok- Don't!"

It was too late, Jin was already falling forward, his bag landing harshly on the ground. Jin's arms shot out in front of him, in hopes of bracing his fall. Luckily for him, he never hit the ground. Someone had reached out last minute and grabbed him.

Unfortunately for Jin, that person was Kim Namjoon. A boy he was utterly in love with.

The younger helped steady him before letting go and picking up his bag for him. He passed it gently to Jin. "Thanks." Jin choked out.

"You're welcome."

Jin almost fainted. His voice was like heaven. Jin smiled awkwardly and was turning away when Namjoon stopped him.

"You're Seokjin? Right?" The younger asked. Jin's eyes bulged out of their sockets right then and there. He knew his name!

Namjoon swallowed, glancing up at him. He'd never talked to Seokjin before. His voice was soft and velvety. Namjoon was dying inside. He was finally talking to his crush.

"Jin," he mumbled. "Only my parents call me Seokjin. My friends call me Jin."

"What about strangers?" Namjoon chuckled softly, hoping to hide the fact that he was nervous.

"You're not a stranger Namjoon." Jin smiled.

"Babe, what are you thinking about?"

Namjoon lifted his head, snapping out of his trance.

"The day we met." He responded, giving his boyfriend a goofy grin. "Best day of my life."

"Mine too." Jin whispered quietly. He placed himself in Namjoon's lap, snaking his arms around his neck. He placed a gentle kiss on his lips.

"Jinnie...we need to talk." Namjoon said, looking at his boyfriend. "It's important."

"Okay." Jin replied, worry filling his eyes. "Are you okay?"

"I don't want to be your boyfriend anymore."