Chapter 5

Sam's P.O.V( Jack's friend Sam)

I get in my room and call Jack. It's only 10:45, so he should be up. It rings about four times till he picks up.

"Hey Sam, what's up?"

"I'm just calling about Sammy. When she got here I made some pizza and she was about half way done and she just went to the bathroom and threw up, is that normal? She hasn't done that before here."

"Oh this is great. She's done it a few times but it's because something makes her feel sick like a memory. I also have some new to tell you also." This must be the news he wanted to say at dinner.

"Ya man go ahead."

"Well you know how me and Jack's vines have become popular and how we have a lot of followers, well we were invited to join this tour called magcon with a bunch of others dudes from vine." I can sense the smile on his face.

"Man that's amazing, I'm really proud of you two. Wait explain this thing though."

"Well they're going to go to different cities and put on a show type thing for fans and the fans get to meet and take pictures with us."

"Cool, so what are you gonna do with Sammy. Is she gonna come with you?"

"The first one is the first week in July. I was thinking she could stay home with you and after I get the dynamic of the group and event I can being her and you, since your my friend."

( note- lets just pretend this started in the summer because I'm to lazy to get timing correct so just go with it.)

"Sounds cool, when are you gonna tell her though?" That's the main issue since it's June 11 and he leaves on July 1 that's only three in half weeks. Sammy is gonna be here till next Saturday and then she is supposed to go back and then he's gonna leave again so he has to tell her soon.

"That's what I need help with, she hates me now and I don't know how I'm gonna get her to talk with me."

"How about the day before she goes back to your house you skype from your dads, so she isn't in person incase she gets upset or doesn't wanna hear you she can mute you."

"Yeah that may actually work, I'll talk to you more about it later on in the week. Bye kiss her goodnight for me."

"Don't worry Jack, she loves you and yeah we'll talk more toward Friday about it." I hang up the phone and go to Sammy's room and I see she is still knocked out the same place I left her and I shut the door and walk back to my room and stay on my phone going through twitter for a good hour.

Samantha's P.O.V

I wake up in my bed an I just feel sick, I look to my right and shut off my alarm. I just sit in my bed for a good ten minutes before I realize I should start getting ready for the day. I grab a towel and walk to my bathroom and start the water. I step in and wash my hair and body and step out. I walk back into my room and go to my closet. It's raining today so I am taking a lazy day. I grab a pair of fuzzy slippers, a creme colored baseball tee and a pair of blue pants. I go back into my room and make my bed and I walk down to the kitchen where Sam is waiting with a smile and toast.

"Hey bug, here you go." He hands me my mug with Apple juice and a plate with some dry toast.

"Here's your medicines also." He adds.

"Thanks." I take them and eat a slice of toast before getting up and going to the living to the living room. I place my mug on the coffee table and grab a blanket out if the closet that holds blankets and pillows. I also grabs a pillow and sit on the couch.

I turn on the tv and put on Harry potter goblet of fire because I have nothing better to watch and because I love that movie. I'm at the part where Cedric dies and it gets me every time.

"Aww, not Cedric!!!" I shout at the tv.

"Really bug? You have watched this movie enough times to recite the words and not miss one. What is this your 64th time?" I turn and see Sam and a few of his basketball friend. I was never really too fond of them. They're kinda rude and are jerks.

"Nope 74th, and who are they?" I pause the movie and turn completely to see these people.

"Well these are some guys who are on the basketball team with me and your brother." He sits down on the huge sectional and the four guys follow.

"Gotcha, well I'm gonna go upstairs now."

"Why, don't wanna sit with us sweet cheeks?" I'm gonna throw up again, this guy is such a pig.

"Not after that comment, and dude I'm like three years younger than you and that's gross." I counter back.

"Why can't I call you sweet cheeks? Sammy calls you bug." Oh my lord, is he dumb. He probably doesn't get the family dynamic.

"Sam calls me bug because I live here and my name is Sammy too and it gets confusing to boob brains like you and because I'm practically his sister. And if Jack heard you calling me that he would kill you." I'm surprised Sam hasn't said anything so I look up at him to see him holding in his chuckles.

"Ok then sweet cheeks, I'll stop calling you sweet cheeks if you play truth or dare with us." This is not my week.

"I don't think so Kyle, not with Samantha. The only way that works is that she does what she is comfortable doing and if I allow it." Sam intervened thankfully.

"Fine, ready sweet cheeks."

"Stop calling me that you douchebag." The minute the word leaves me mouth I instantly regret it. Sam and Jack are gonna kill me.

"Hey bug come here for a minute." Here we go.

I follow Sam to the kitchen where he pulls out a kitchen stool for me to sit on and his phone. He dials jack on face time and it starts ringing. I look up at him with pleading eyes.

"Don't do this to me." I whisper.

"Hello?" Jack picks up and my stomach drops.

"Yeah it's Sam, and I have Samantha with me. Samantha do you wanna tell Jack what you said?" He ask questioningly.

"Not really." I look down at my hands because I don't wanna look at Jack and I'm scared his gonna be pissed.

"No no, why don't you tell jack what you said to Kyle." Sam says again.

"I told him he's a douchebag." I whisper the last part.

"Sammy, your not allowed to curse and second of all you can't call my friend that."

"Whatever." I reply.

"No, you are gonna have your computer taken away for a week and if I hear you cussing again it will be taken away for a month." God I wish I don't have Jack in my life sometimes.

"Fine."

"And apologize to Kyle." That was it I was not apologizing to that thing.

"He called me sweet cheeks and said the only was he would stop is if I played to truth or dare." Jack lets out a sigh.

"I don't care how dumb Kyle is go apologize even if he was wrong. Be a better person." I nod and Sam hangs up.

"I'm gonna make you a snack. What do you want?"

"I don't care, I'm gonna go get my mug and apologize."

I walk back into the living room to see everyone in the same place and Kyle turns to me. I grab my favorite yellow mug off the table and before I walk out I turn to Kyle.

"Sorry for calling you a douchebag."

"That's fine sweet cheeks you can call me whatever you want." I roll my eyes and walk into the kitchen again.

I open up the fridge and grab the carton of milk and pour some in my mug after I rinse it out. I see sam has some sliced up strawberries and bananas on a plate with some Nutella on the side.

"Thanks Sammy." I grab the plate and walk into the living room and sit on the other side of the couch from everybody.

"Who's ready for the game?" I don't ever bother looking up at Kyle because I'm just gonna see that smirk that I hate.

"Ok seems like everyone's ready, so Samantha truth or dare?"