Chapter 10

I hear my alarm go off and I immediately stop it from making another noise due to how much I hate the sound it makes. I see that Taylor is dead asleep considering it's barely six in the morning. I go to my draws and grab a pair of white high waisted shorts, and a muscle tee that has punk written on it. I walk into the bathroom and I am personally too tired to wash my hair so I just take a normal shower.

I get out, dry off and put my clothes on and walk back into the bed area of the room. I see Taylor sitting on the end of his bed on his phone and he looks up at me.

"Hey Sammy."

"Hey Tay, bathroom is yours." I smile back at him before going back over to my stuff and grabbing a pair of white converse. I look in the mirror and look at my average self and sigh. I brush off my feelings and get back to getting ready. I look at my hair and it is just not co-operating so I put it in a top knot and take out my American flag bandana and tie it around my head.

I sit on my bed and wait for Taylor to be done so we can meet with the guys before the event. He eventually steps out do the bathroom with a tie die muscle tee and matching bandana.

"Did you take a bandana from me?" He looks really confused and not very please to be honest.

"No, I have this one. I wear it when I'm to lazy to do anything with my hair and that's really often."

"Haha, that's actually the reason I started wearing them. My hair wasn't working and I said screw it." He is so adorable, but I don't like him like that.

We walk toward the main room which is Nash's. I see everyone huddled in there talking. Everyone turns toward us and gives me a weird look.

"Did you two chose to match, and did Taylor give you his bandana?" Cameron asks out of curiosity.

"I actually just went over this with Taylor, but no. This is mine and I put this on when he was in the shower, so it's was just a coincidence." Everyone nods and chuckles silently.

"Sammy, come with me." Jack tells me to follow him and he leads me to his room. He hands me a drink and my medicine and I take it.

"We will get something from downstairs so just keep drinking this." He gives me an Arizona iced tea can and shoved me out of the room. That was odd.

I walk back to Nash's room and take a seat on the floor. Everyone is having there own side conversations and I kind of am just sitting here quietly minding my own business. I feel a presence join me and I look to my right to see Shawn.

"Good morning sunshine." He is so sweet.

"Good morning to you too." I smile back

"You ready for magcon?"

"I guess, I'm a little nervous though. I'm not good with people other than the Jack's and Sam."

"Well what about friends, family."

"It's just Sam and me usually." That's true, I see jack a lot but I'm usually with Sam. "I don't talk to anyone other than teachers and Jack's friends."

Shawn's P.O.V

"Oh, I understand." I really don't, but I know better than to pressure her to telling me the long and probably different story. she nods and takes a sip of her drink.

"On a different note, you said you like music. Do you sing?"

"No, too shy. What do you do?"

"Well I want to be singer. I have some videos on youtube if you ever wanna see."

"I would love to." She smiles widely at me, and her smile resembles her brothers.

"I am also gonna perform at the event, so you can also hear me then."

"Ok and by lack of knowledge, could you explain what I'm going to be doing there?"

"Sure, well we go backstage and they let people in and we get to meet them. Then we go on stage and Jacob and I sing, we also answer some questions and do little things on stage. And with you, it's really up to your brother what he wants you doing. I know I'm at my booth and you are welcome to sit with me though."

"Thanks, however I'm pretty sure Jack is gonna be on me like a hawk."

"Does he not trust you?" She seems like such a innocent and sweet 'I don't do anything bad' girl.

"No, well yes, but no. You see I have some stuff that I'll try to explain at sometime when Jack says it's a good time, but other than those issues he completely trusts me except around Kyle."

"Whose Kyle?" Is that her boyfriend?

"He is Jacks friends who I hate." I feel as if a weight has been lifted off my shoulder with that comment.

"Why would you hate his friend?"

"There is a story, but to make it short Jack doesn't let me cuss, and I was at Sam's for a good month and on the second day he had his basketball team over. I then proceeded to call one of them a douche after he called me sweet cheeks and I got my electronics taken away for a good week. Then he told Jack that I liked Nash." Oh, so it doesn't matter about Kyle anymore because she likes Nash. You have got to be kidding me. It's those damn blue eyes.