Chapter 8

Shawn's P.O.V

I'm in the car with Cam because he insisted someone come with. I was picked to go because the guys were sick of me practicing for magcon in two days. We pull up and see Gilinsky with his friend whose name starts with s. I've seen him in like a few vines, but I also see a sleeping girl with wavy ombré hair. She's so pretty, I wonder why she's sleeping on a bench.

I step out of the car and Cam helps with the bags.

"Sup man." I go up to Gilinsky.

"Nothing much.crap." He looks around nervously before his eyes land on the sleeping girl. "You mind grabbing her for me?"

"Yeah no problem, but why do you want me to pick up some girl. Your creeping me out bro."

"Dude it's my sister can you just carry her to the car?" Wow. That's his sister. I didn't even know he had a sister.

I pick up the girl and she wraps her legs around me waist and nuzzles her head into my neck. She smells like cherries. I don't mean to seem creepy she just seems perfect. I bring her to the back of the Suburban Cam rented and place her down next to me.

"Anything new Jack?" Cam asks.

"Nothing really, just the same old same old." The girl next to me stirs a little and mumbles a small amount.

"Well Bart has us hanging around in one room and when you get there he is giving out room assignments. Are you ok with her sleeping with anyone."

"Yeah I trust you guys and her judgement of character." I hope I get put with her.

We pull up and no fans are around and that's a good thing because I can't have them swarming us with a bunch of luggage in our hands and this girl in mine. I am about to pick her up when she wakes up from Cams horrible driving.

"Sorry." he mumbles.

She opens her eyes and looks around and realizes she's in a car. I step out of the car and she follows and I see how tall she actually is. She's like Jacks height but a tad shorter.

"Jack, who is that boy?" She whispers to him as he hands her the suitcase.

"That's Shawn. Go talk to him, he's like your age." She nods and walks over to me and I act like I haven't heard a thing.

"Hi I'm Samantha, but most people call me Sammy unless Sam." She points to the guy whose name I thought started with a S. "- is around because then it's gets confusing." She giggles and I can't help but like this girl.

"Well I'm Shawn, it's nice to meet you." I stick out my hand and she shakes it.

"Cool, how old are you?" She asks.

"I'm fifteen, what about you?"

"I turn fifteen on the eight of August. "

"Really? That's my birthday." She laughs and nods. Cam, Jack, and Sam have already started walking so me and Samantha follow behind. Cam hits the button for the ninth floor and we go up. We have to the whole floor to ourselves, so if we make noise we won't get screamed at or reported to the front desk.

"Sammy just leave your bags out here, everyone is gonna come out here so Bart can tell us what room to go to." Jack tells her.

"Ok."

Samantha P.O.V

I was told to leave my stuff in the hallways so I did and I follow Sam cowering behind him. I'm terrified, the anxiety medicine has most likely worn out by now because I go to bed at like ten usually so I don't even know if it's still in my system.

"Hey, you ok? You don't look so good." Shawn says from behind me.

"Yeah, I'll explain later." He nods and we get to the living too area of the suite.

"Hey guys Jack is here with some people." Cameron shouts and everyone turns around. I'm still behind sam so people can't see me.

"Hey, well this is sam my best friend next to Johnson and this-" He pulls me from behind Sam. "-is my little sister Samantha. I know the names will get confusing just call him Sam and her Sammy or Samantha."

"Well Sammy this is Aaron." He points to a boy who has black curly hair.

"This is Hayes, Nash's brother. you know who Nash is right?" I nod and he continues.

"This is Carter and that's Matt next to him." He points to an Asian kid with a SnapBack and Matt who I already know.

"This is Taylor, the one with the bandanna and next to him is Jacob." They both smile and he points to the last person who is a girl.

"This is Mahogany."

"Hey, it's great to have another girl around." She comments and I shyly smile back at her.

A man burst through the door and it scares me.

"Hey looks like you finally showed up Gilinsky and Co. Well everyone grab your bags after I read this sheet. First room, which is this one is Hayes, Nash and Cam. Second room which is 901 will be Mahogany and Jacob, because JOX is real." He snickers and continues. "Third room in 902 is Jack, Jack, and Sam. Fourth room in 904 is Matt, and Carter. Fifth room in 903 will be Aaron and Shawn and the last pair is Taylor and Samantha in room 905." I just met this kid, all I know is that Jack trusts him and that he wears bandanas.

Everyone parts their own ways and Jack and Taylor are in the hall with me.

"Taylor, watch after her ok? And no funny business, you know what I mean."

"Dude I wouldn't do that, and you know it." Taylor replies to Jacks assumptions

"Jack I'm fine, I'm a big girl I can handle things for myself." I add in.

"Alright, I love you. Everyone is getting in their sleep clothing then going back to Nash's room, so get changed and meet us in there." He grabs his bag and goes to his room.

"Alright so who are you?" I'm taken aback by his question and I scrunch by eyebrows together. "Not like that I mean like personality and stuff."

"Oh, well I'm pretty shy until we start talking then my sarcasm comes out, but sometimes that gets me into trouble." I laugh and place my luggage on the floor near the window.

"Well I'm crazy if you haven't been able to tell." I smile. He seems really cool.

"Do you want to change in the bathroom first or should I?" He asks

"You should. I need to put everything in it's place then I can."

I place the shoes in the bottom draw of my side of the night stand, then all of my crop tops and foldable shirts go into the next draw, pants,skirts, and and shorts are in the next. Then in the third draw is pajamas, socks, and undergarments and bathing suits.

I see Taylor is done in the bathroom and I grab a pair of blue sleep shorts because blue is my one of my favorite colors and a white short sleeved shirt. I get into the bathroom and decide to take my makeup off, and keep my hair the way it is, which is in loose waves. I get changed and go to the bathroom because I was not going to go on the plane.

I step out of the bathroom and go to my sock draw and grab a pair of white fluffy socks.

"You ready?" I look up at Taylor and nod.