Chapter 7

Jack's P.O.V

Today is the day. Jack and I are going to Florida.

I roll my suitcase down the stairs and take all the other things I need and am bringing. Sammy has been at Sam's since I told her about this. It wouldn't have been worth it for her to keep going back and forth for her to just end up back at his till next week. Sam is driving Samantha over now to say goodbye and then he is driving Jack and I to the airport.

"Hello? Earth to Jack." A petit hand waves in front of my face knocking me from my thoughts. "You zoned out for a minute." She laughs and hugs me.

"You gonna miss me Sammy?"

"Yeah why wouldn't I, you're my big brother and your gonna be gone for another week." I hate leaving her because she always has this fake smile on and it hurts to see her put it on to make me happy.

"Hey I'll be back on the 8th, it's the 1st which means I'll be back in like seven days. You got Sam who is practically a clone of me." She laughs and starts to leave the house and head back into Sam's car. I see Jack is already in there, so I take my suitcase and place it in the trunk and sit in the empty front seat.

The ride to the airport is quite except for the music playing in the background. When we get to the airport it's pretty dull because it's four in the morning and most people don't want to get up this early for a flight.

"Jack, I love you." Samantha wraps me up in another hug before letting go of me and giving Johnson a hug.

"I'll miss you too." He laughs and continues saying goodbye to Sam.

"Alright Johnson, we got to go." I wheel my suitcase toward the entrance and jack start to do the same with his. "Love you guys, we'll call when we land." I blow Samantha a kiss before going toward security.
/////////////////////////////////////

The plane ride was pretty awful, Jack and I had a child kicking our seat the whole time and this teenager was having a 'panic attack' as she put it. I know how to deal with panic attacks because Samantha gets them, but this girl wasn't having one she was just causing a scene.

I get off the plane and Jack and I go to the baggage claim area where we see Matt Espinosa.

"Hey man." We do our bro shake and he greets Johnson.

"What's up guys, so how does this work, who gets called what?" The usual question when people meet us.

"Um just call me Gilinsky and call him Johnson. It makes it a whole lot easier." He nods and grabs his bag off the belt thing.

I see Cameron come over and Johnson starts talking to him, so I have a conversation with Matt.

"So dude, tell me about yourself? I haven't really talked to you before about stuff like this."

"Well I'm weird if you haven't already seen, I play football, I wanna be an actor. You learn more about me when we hang because I'm not good with words. What about you?"

"You'll get the long story next magcon because I have two other people coming with me, but let's see. I play basketball, I'm sick of annoying people kicking my chairs on planes. I also have a sister."

"Really? I have never seen her."

"Yeah she isn't in my vines or anything because I didn't want to expose her to it." I see almost everyone is here now.

This is gonna be one great time.

Samantha's P.O.V

(After magcon, sorry if you wanted to read about it from Jack's view but you'll have her view of magcon in better detail)

"Sam, hurry up Jack is waiting for us in the car we have to go if we don't wanna miss our flight!" I about to sam. He is one of the slowest packers in the world. I on the otherhand packed ahead of time and have two suitcases and a carry on waiting for me in the trunk.

"Calm down, I'm here." I turn around to see sam packing my medicine.

"Why are you packing so much?" I ask.

"Emergency, and because we're going from one event to another so we will be 'on the road' for like two and half weeks." I nod and step out of the house into the cool breeze. I'm currently wearing a grey and white stripped skirt, grew knee hight socks, a white bustier top, and a maroon pullover sweatshirt over it. I also have on combat boots and sunglasses but that's beside the point, I need to be comfy for the flight. apparently we are going to San Diego so it'll be warm.

"Ok let's go." I feel sam pat my back and I get into the car and we drive about twenty minutes to the airport. Johnson had to go on an earlier flight so he will be there about three hours earlier than us. I grab one of my suitcases and my carry on out of the trunk and wait for the other two to try and carry everything. When they finally do I start walking toward the place where they take your bag. We give the two suitcases to the lady. Jack and sam only needed carry ons because I take way more clothing then them. We start to go to security and I take my shoes off and go through the buzzer perfectly and smile, and Sam comes through fine and after Jack comes out the take all of us into a weird room.

"Sir, why are we in here? None of us beeped."

"Well you have a large amount of pills in your bag and we want some answers." Oh, I guess my medicine is getting us held back.

"Oh, this is my sister." He points at me and continues. "She has medical issues and. She needs the medicine, and if she doesn't take then bad things can happen."

"I understand, you guys can go." I get up and grab my carry on and put my shoes back on.

We get to the gate and since we are early I just sit and ask Jack to give me his phone. I go on vine and go through all of his friends vines. I have to admit they are really funny.

"So, you like Nash?" My cheeks turn bright red.

"Who told you that?" I ask like I don't know what he is talking about.

"Just a friend named Kyle." He smirks and I am so angry

"I'm gonna kill that-" I try to whisper under my breathe.

"Don't say something that is gonna get your electronics taken away."

"I was trying to say I'm gonna kill that sweet person." I say giving a fake smile.
////////////////////////////////////

I understand why people don't like airplanes. They're so stuffy and I feel trapped. I stand up after Jack as he grabs my bag from the over head cabinet. He hands me the backpack and grabs his and Sam's. I pull up my knee socks and walk after Jack.

"So, anybody waiting for us or are we meeting them at the hotel."

"Yeah, we're gonna meet them there since everyone is already there. Also Bart picked the rooms, so I don't know who your stuck with, but don't worry you'll be fine with any of them they're great." I really only know of Nash Grier, Matt Espinosa and Cameron Dallas.

"Ok, so are we taking a cab?" I ask out of pure lack of sleep and boredom. We have been waiting for my suitcases for a good ten minutes and I haven't seen them.

"Nope, Cam is coming to get us." I see one of my bags and run to get it. Jack takes the other one and we go to the front pickup area. I take my headphones and place them in my ears. It's about midnight and I'm exhausted. I'm sitting on the bench next to the sliding doors. My eyes start getting droopy at first and I hear people talking,but I ignore the voices. I feel someone pick me up. I nuzzle my head into the neck of the unknown person.