Chapter 48

Jack's P.O.V

"Dude I don't remember your sister but I do know girls, and I would keep a distance. She's upset."

"No Sammy likes to run off and sometimes overreact. She has issues and you can't leave her or she'll do something she regrets." I walk into the house and Sam follows behind me. I walked up to her room and she wasn't there. I searched every room and when I got to mine she was in there tucked under the covers and sleeping. God, she gives me the biggest heart attacks sometimes. She has to be really upset for her to come in my room. She used to do it when we were kids and it was always because of lightning or she felt really sick. There was this one time she was so sick and it was really bad, but all she wanted was to be in my room. Still don't get it, but if she feels better by it she can go a head and do it, by all means.

"Shawn's calling." Sammy hits my arm holding his phone in his hand.

"Make sure she doesn't leave this room." I answer the phone and walk to the office down the hall.

"Hello?" I answer.

"Is Sammy okay because she won't answer my Skype calls and I know she's always on her computer?"

"No, not really. She's crawled up in my bed and told me you to had an argument."

"Man, I swear I didn't mean anything I said."

"Bro, I don't know anything but you had a fight, so take a few steps back."

"Okay so I Skyped her and she told me about her shoot. She told me that the male model was flirting with her and I got jealous. I was jealous that some male model was flirting it up with my girlfriend and I got annoyed. I thought I would lose her and she thought it was that I don't trust her and I didn't want to explain that I was jealous, so I just said it was that. That leads to us breaking up." He said the last part in an upset voice.

"Kid, you messed up." I chuckle.

"Jack, I'm not laughing because she won't listen to me and I can't apologize if she won't listen."

"Sorry, it's just funny."

"What! I didn't want some eighteen year old model stealing my girlfriend from me. Jack, you are legit not helping."

"Sorry, I'm gonna try. Yeah, no, I'm sorry it just that you screwed up so much."

"I'm gonna hang up." Shawn threatens.

"Fine, I'll help but not for you because you're an idiot, for Sammy because she is currently centered in the middle of my bed and I'm not gonna be able to sleep if she's in that position."

"You aren't getting your bed back trust me, Aaliyah is still curled up in my bed from when she got hurt on Friday."

"Yeah I had a feeling, but I'll try and figure out something."

"Yes please, I can't lose her."

"You really like her don't you?"

"Yes, so damn much so please try and figure out something to help me get her to forgive me."

"I will, also I need to do something for her birthday, so now I have to do two things."

"Thank you so much, you don't understand how thankful I am."

"Yeah, no problem. I'll call you later, bye." I hang up and I look down at the mat we have in our office. It's this big calendar type thing that teachers have on their desk, but it works for us. Her birthday is the eighth and we leave for magcon four days after that. My phone cuts off my thoughts and I answer it.

"Hello?"

"Hey, it's Craig Collins and I'm calling to say Sammy has a job in Toronto on the sixth."

"Okay, thanks. I'll tell her when she wakes up."