Chapter 6

"Um truth." I take a bite of a strawberry and look at him.

"What happen when Sam pulled you out of the room." I look at Sam and he nods telling me to answer.

"He face timed Jack and told him that I cursed at you and I got my electronics taken away, and I was told to apologize." I wasn't gonna lie, and make up some story.

"Wait they don't let you curse, your like 15 and you can't cuss without getting in trouble. Sam come on man, really?"

"Hey, Jack and my orders. Excuse us but we don't want her sounding like a truck driver." The guys nod.

"Well Samantha you ask someone." I start to think about who to ask.

"Sammy, truth or dare?"

"Dare." I suck at making up dares but I have one in mind.

"Um, I dare you to let me stay here all summer because I hate Jack."

"No can do bug."

"C'mon just let me, he barely cares about me based off of what happened yesterday and because of how he leaves and parties and scares me when he doesn't come home till three in the morning."

"Bug we are not discussing that now." I go back to finishing my food because I'll get bothered if I don't.

After a few rounds I get sick of this game and am about to leave until Kyle decides to pick me again.

"Samantha truth or dare?"

"Truth."

"Who do you have a crush on?"

"Like celebrity or someone I know?"

"Both."

"Well I like Nash Grier but please don't tell Jack he wouldn't stop bothering me about that if he found out and I like nobody in this town."

"Not even me?"

"Shut up Kyle." I grab my dish and place it in the sink and go back to my place on the couch. I look at the clock and see it's only three. It's still raining and I don't have my computer or iPod so I am just sitting listening to the guys talk.

"Well I'm staying home this summer and I know the Jacks are too but I don't know about you guys." Sam says.

"Yeah I'm staying home going to parties and maybe and going to Florida at my grandma." Kyle says.

"Aww, Kyle is a grandmas boy." I shoot at him because he's the reason I'm gonna be bored for a week. All the guys start dying at my sass and he just looks pissed. "Hey don't get mad at me I'm just getting back at you." I hold my hands up in defense.

"I know."

"Sam can I have my computer please?"

"Nope." he says popping the 'p' as he says the word. "You cursed, you get the consequences."

"This sucks, what am I gonna do for a week?" I mumble as I slouch on the couch.

And this is how the next four days went. Sammy's friends came over once again and when they weren't here I was watching tv or outside kicking a soccer ball around. That was until Sam called me downstairs a minute ago and said someone needed to talk to me.

I go to my closet and pick out an outfit because I need to look ok. I grab a pair or dark wash shorts, a floral crop too and a grey lightweight zip-up and a pair of high top converse. I leave my hair in its natural curls and I'm too lazy to put any make up on so I just go downstairs. I go to the kitchen and see nothing so I go to the living room and I see Jack and sam. Why is he here?

Jack's P.O.V

She walks in and I turn to face her.
"Sammy can we talk, not about the incident a few nights ago, but about something involving me going away."
She walks and sits on a chair across from the couch which I'm seated on.

"You know how me and Jack have gotten pretty known from vine, well a guy created a tour called magcon. It stands for meet and greet convention and it includes me and a bunch of other viners like Cameron Dallas and Nash Grier."

"That's really cool, I'm proud of you."

"Well the thing is, is that it tours around America for like a week at a time and then there is like a intermission for like going back home and seeing family. The first one is the first week in July which is in two weeks and I just wanted to tell you."

"Wait so I won't see you a lot or sometimes not at all?" She doesn't seem very happy.

"Well for the first one I want to get the dynamic of the group and then I'm gonna bring you to all the other ones."

"Cool, but what about school?" I didn't really think about school for her, I had school planned out for me, but not completely for her.

"How about homeschooling?" Her face lit up.

"Wait really, I don't have to go back to that awful school?"

"If you want?" I ask.

"Yes, a million times yes." She stands up and runs over and hugs me. I thought she wouldn't do that for a good year after what had happened.

"Another question." I nod telling her to continue. "What about Sam?"

"He's coming with you and me, he worked out school."

"Yeah, I'll be there for you bug, don't worry." Sam speaks up for the first time in tis conversation.

This might actually work out.