Chapter 47

Samantha's P.O.V

"I'm sorry miss but your bag weighs a tad too much. You're going to be charged a fee." The women in the blue outfit looks at Mahogany.

"Okay." She mumbles obviously annoyed. I got my bag checked and it was perfectly fine, Mahogany on the other hand, not so much. Mahogany walks over pretty ticked off. We both head to security and I know I won't be bothered about medicine because I don't have any on me. Jack only packed the amount I would need and he has the rest. I walk through and re-put on my shoes before grabbing my backpack. We walked toward my terminal and I look at the time. It's two forty-five and my flight is at three.

"Wanna go with me to Starbucks?" I ask.

"You read my mind." We head over to the almost deserted Starbucks and Mahogany orders and it's now my turn.

"Can I have a venti half passion tea, half valencia orange refresher with no water, no orange slices, and two pumps of classic syrup and two pumps of raspberry syrup." That was a mouthful, but the women wrote it down before handing the cup to another worker. I hand her the credit card and she swipes it, and hands it back to me.

"What did you get?" I ask.

"Vanilla bean frap, but I don't know what the hell you got. I heard a bunch if gibberish." I smile as the lady hands her the drink and I wait a minute before a different barista gives mine to me. I look at a clock on the wall and it says two-fifty-five.

"We have to go." I nudge Mahogany and I start fast walking. They call my flight and I walk over handing them a boarding pass.

"Bye Sammy, I'll talk to you soon. Don't forget to call me." Mahogany shouts and I turn to her.

"How could I forget you?" I laugh and I turn toward the plane walking through that tunnel type thing. I see an empty row in the front and I take a seat. I would usually go toward the back, but I don't feel like passing everyone and the people looking at me as I scoot by them.

They go through the pish-posh about seatbelt and if the plane crashes and I buckle my seatbelt before I take a sip of my drink. We start to go into the air and after a good fifteen minutes of looking at a dumb magazine, they told me I could use electronics. I take out my iPod and I just press play and listen to whatever comes on.

////////////////////////////////////

"You are free to exit the plane." The flight attendant announces and this time I'm not waiting for everyone else. I unbuckle my seatbelt and I throw my backpack on. I tossed my drink away halfway trough the flight when I finished it, so I dart. I fast walk to the exit and I see Jack. I run toward him and he picks me up holding me.

"Omg, I missed you so much." He says placing me down.

"I know, I missed you too." I hold his hand as we walk away from all the planes.

"So, you're now a model."

"Yeah, I guess I am." I smile and I walk to the conveyor belt thing that looks like it would be fun to ride on. I see my bag and point it out to Jack. He picks it up and looks at me.

"What the heck did you put in here?"

"Well a lot less than Mahogany because she had to pay for her bag to go on the plane.

"I knew it was gonna happen." He laughs and leads me to the car. I sit in the front and we start playing the radio and singing like weirdos. We got a lot of looks coming home. When we pull up to the house I didn't realize how much I missed it. I haven't seen it in almost a month and I'm always practically here or Sam's.

"How's Sammy?" I ask remembering I left a demented Sammy in Chicago.

"The same, he won't stop talking about you though. I told him you got the modeling job and he keeps saying he wants to watch you again so he can remember you." He laughs and I step into the air conditioned house.

"Oh, home sweet home." I stand and inhale the scent.

"Sis, did you just smell our house?"

"Why yes I did." I take my suitcase and I go upstairs to my room. I open up my suitcase and unpack immediately because I get really annoyed when there's a suitcase just sitting on my floor. I take the Manila folder out of the backpack and I take the credit card from my wallet before walking downstairs.

"Jack, where are you?" I shout.

"Kitchen." I walk in and I see him with my medicine and breakfast food.

"Here is the card and here are the pictures. I'll show you them later though." He smile and I take my medicine. I also start eating the eggs he cooked.

"Hurry so I can see the pictures." I look and I see Sammy with a cast on his arm.

"What the heck! What are you doing here?" I ask him.

"Um I drove here and I wanted to say hello."

"Well then, and now I'm gonna take my time." I say back while finishing my food.

"No, hurry up." He whines like a baby.

"Fine." I put my fork down and open the folder handing it to Jack. I go back to eating and I look at Jack when I feel a stare upon me.

"Is there an issue?"

"No, these are just awesome. This is you?" Jack asks dumbfounded.

"Who else would it be?" I roll my eyes.

"That guy looks like a Hollister model." Sammy jokes.

"I know, but he caused a lot of drama." I mumble the last part.

"What do you mean?"

"Uh nothing." I really didn't think they would hear me.

"Well okay, but what about Shawn? Did you tell him you're home yet?" Jack asks.

"Um, no?" I say really low because I don't want drama.

"What happened why are you acting wierd. You seem off."

"Nothing, it's nothing."

"Obviously there is so speak up or I call Shawn or Mahogany."

"Fine, do what you want, but I'm not talking about it." I stand up and walk outside and onto my trampoline. I start bouncing and doing flips for the fun of it.

"No, you are going to tell me what went on." Jack marches outside.

"No I'm not."

"Yes you are. Samantha Kay Gilinsky, get down here and explain yourself." I decide to stop bouncing and sit down on the edge of the trampoline.

"What do you want?"

"I want to know what the hell happened in LA."

"Just an argument that has nothing to do with you."

"What type of argument?"

"An argument with Shawn, that's it." I storm off and go inside the house. I really didn't want to even tell him that much. Now he's gonna go and call him and talk to him and probably yell at him.

I knew having a boyfriend was a bad idea, even if he's almost always the sweetest and has a nice looking face.