Chapter 24

Samantha's P.O.V

"Wake up sammy." I feel someone shake me and I open my eyes to realize I'm on a plane. I sit up and look at Shawn.

"What time is it?"

"Well we land in like twenty minutes and it'll be around seven when we land because of the time gap."

"How did you sleep?" He asks.

"Pretty well for being on a plane."

"I've noticed you are always tired and sleeping if you aren't hanging with us."

"Yeah, I don't have much to do and I love sleep." I sit completely straight and turn forward. I pull the strings of my hood tight and it covers up my entire face. I immediately burst out laughing at myself.

"You are legit so adorable and weird." Shawn says as he wraps he arms around me and hugs me kissing where my check is through the hoodie.

"I know." I giggle and kiss his check. he pulls my hoodie apart and looks at me. He places his lips on mine and lightly and keeps them there for a few seconds. He pulls back and smiles.

"I know you know you're adorable."

"Ladies and gentlemen we are prepared for landing, so if you could put all chairs in the upright position and place all trays up too that would great. The seatbelt light is also on if you haven't noticed, so do that as well.

I take my seatbelt and buckle it, then I take my backpack off the floor and place it in between Shawn and me. The plane starts to go in a downward motion and minute later and I look out the window to see we have touched the ground. Everyone started to file out of the plane, but I didn't really feel like shoving through people so I waited till most people were out. I grabbed my backpack and put it on my shoulders.

"Ready?" I look over to see Jack waiting for me and shawn.

"Yup." I walk toward him and grab his hand.

"Where are we going?" I asked skipping swinging Jacks hand back and forth.

"To get a rental car, and stop being so hyper." He says smiling.

"I happen to love her being hyper, so shut up Jack." Shawn says following behind us with Sam.

"See!" I shout at Jack.

"C'mon let's catch up with the guys slow poke." Jack says and picks me up to get us to walk faster. We go to the place connected to the airport and everyone is already filing up the van.

"We got the van while you guys took your time." Johnson sasses at us.

"Little ones in back with the suitcases again. Shawn your guitars in the same place as before." Nash says.

"Stop calling us little ones!" I shout as Jack plops me on the ground.

"You were just being carried like a baby, therefore you're a little one." Johnson gets in his seat and I get in mine, hitting him purposely on the way back.

"Ow, Sammy hit me Jack!" He complains as I sit on Shawn's lap.

"What did I say about hitting people?" Jack asks turning around.

"That some people deserve it, and others really deserve it." I state.

"And Johnson really deserved it so it's ok." I add onto my previous statement.

"Wait so if Sam deserves to be hit, I can hit her?" Johnson shoots back.

"No, you can't hit a girl, duh." I argue.

"Johnson, you aren't going to out logic the girl with a 177 IQ, so give up." Jack says from the passenger seat.

"See, I win." I cheer and calm down.