Chapter 25

Samantha's P.O.V

"I'm done shopping for a nice year!" I exclaimed as we sat down at a Panera Bread.

"Eh, I'll done shopping for a good two weeks and I'll be back at it." We both laughed and she shook her head at herself.

"Let's go gets something." She stands up and I follow. I order a grilled cheese with chips and a lemonade. Once we both pick up our food we go back to our table. Her phone rings with a Miley Cyrus song and she picks it up.

"Yeah, she's right here." She says into the phone.

"Somebody wants to talk to you." She smiles as she hands me the phone.

"Hello?" I question.

"Yes, hello Ms. Gilinsky. This is Craig Collins and I am calling to ask you a question." I give Mahogany a confused look and she just keeps smiling.

"Go ahead, ask away." I laugh waiting to know what us going on.

"Well I'm from Teen Vanity and we have worked with a friend of your brother, Cameron Dallas, and we want to know if you would model for us as well."

"Well I will want to talk this out and will definitely think about it. I'll give you my brothers number because I don't have a phone yet and if you need to talk to me just call him."

"That sound perfect, make sure he gets you a phone soon because more and more people are gonna be wanting your pretty face."

"Thank you, I'll talk to you soon Craig." I hang up and look at Mahogany and shriek.

"Did you know what that was about?" I smile.

"All I know is that it was a Teen Vanity man."

"They want me to model for them and he said more and more people are going to start wanting me."

"Oh my god! I'm taking my food to go, we need to go tell the guys."

"Why did they call you though?"

"They said they called Cam and said to call me because I'm with you."

"I'm dead." I say as I take my food and bags and stand up with Mahogany walking back to the hotel. We get back there and I immediately go into my room dropping my bags and putting my food down.

"Shawn?" I ask looking around. I see a note on his bed.

'Hey wizard! I'm with the guys in room 1102 (Jacks room) come with Mahogany. C u soon Sammy.'

I threw the note down and picked up my food because I need to eat or Jack will kill me. I knock on Mahogany's door and she opens it.

"Everyone's in Jacks room, grab your food we have to go tell everyone." I say jumping up and down.

"Ok ok." She grabs her food and phone and we knock on jacks door.

"Why are you guys back so early?" Sam asks opening the door.

"Cam didn't tell you?" Mahogany asks and Sam shakes his head and let's us in.

"Jack you aren't going to believe who called me today?"

"You don't have a phone so I'm gonna say nobody." Everyone turns to me and Mahogany as we sit on the empty couch.

"No, Jack I would listen to what she has to say." Cameron says.

"Ok?"

"Teen Vanity called her and they want her to model for them!" Mahogany shrieks and says it for me.

"What!"

"She's not lying, a worker called me because they know I know Jack and they told me to get me Sammy's number. I told them to call Mahoganys number because she is with her and I guess he called to tell her that."

"Yeah, I told him I would think about it and gave him your number Jack to contact me on. Then he proceed to tell me I should get a phone because more people are going to be wanting me to model for them."

"Wahoo! Go Sammy." Matt cheers and I laugh.

"Do you want to do it?" Nash asks.

"Well it would be awesome but it's up to Jack." Everyone turns to Jack and I take a sip of my drink.

"I don't know if I want you so out there. However if you want to do it I support you because you dropped everything to be here with me."

"Well technically all I dropped was my lifestyle of watching toddlers in tiara and movies all the time." I say.

"Well are you going to do it?" Sam asks.

"I have to think about the consequences and stuff and I'm gonna definitely know by dinner."

"On a different note, here is your credit card Jack." I hand it to him smile on my face.

"Did you go over?" Shawn asks.

"No I didn't, so we're all good." I laugh eating my sandwich.

"Wanna watch a movie guys?" Hayes asks lying on the bed by the door. He looks so bored and annoyed.

"Yeah, what movie?" Jacob answers.

"Harry potter!" I shout and everyone looks at me weird except Jack, Sam, and Shawn.

"This will be the 81st time and I will not let you watch it again for a long time." Jack say looking at me.

"Well I also have other movies. I have A Little Princess, Pocahontas, The Last Song, Clueless, Grease, all the Twilight movies, Lincoln, Twelve Angry Men, and Endless Love."

"Those all suck." Johnson says.

"Shut up, I'll hit you again." I warn.

"No violence, but those are really all girly movies." Jack says I turning me and Johnson from arguing.

"No! Grease, Clueless, Lincoln, Twelve Angry Men, and Pocahontas aren't girly."

"Well why are you carrying Pocahontas with you?"

"She's my favorite princess, because she wasn't a princess. She stood for what she believed in, wanted best for those around her, and is fierce as anything."

"Really? Are you kidding me?" Johnson mumbles.

"Hey! You deserve to be hit, so therefore I can hit you, therefore I will."

"There will be no hitting!" Nash says.

"Well can I still hit him with something?" I ask.

"No, that's still hitting him." Nash looks at me like I have ten heads.

"Actually it's not. The object I'm throwing is hitting him, I'm not." I say smugly.

"Well then no throwing objects at him." Nash counters.

"What if I don't throw. I launch, toss, kick, punt, or pass and he happens not to catch, or I pass at his face." I say almost immediately after he talks.

"How did she think of that so quickly?" Taylor asks looking at me like I'm not human.

"It's the IQ. Did I not explain to you what's up with freaky genius over there." Jack says pointing back at me.

"If you ask me she acts pretty dumb sometimes." Johnson comments.

"Hey, smart people can sometimes do the smartest things and to dumb people it seems dumb even though it isn't."

"Dude, she just called you dumb. This is great." Hayes interjects laughing almost forgetting we were going to watch a movie.

"I've had enough of this banter, are we going to watch a movie or not." I ask while walking to the trash throwing out my garbage.

"I wouldn't mind watching Clueless." Mahogany says while also throwing out her garbage. I go over and sit by Shawn and smile.

"Why don't we just watch t.v?" Aaron suggest. I honest to god didn't even realize he was in the room till he spoke up. He was being so quiet.

"Yeah, that's a good idea." Cam says taking the remote and turning on a rerun of Wipeout. Everyone takes a seat somewhere in the room and turns toward the show. Mostly everyone laughs at when something eventful happens but I don't. I have that modeling offer to think about.

Do I take it or leave it?