Chapter 36

Samantha's P.O.V

I step into the hallway and all the guys turn to us and I immediately feel self conscious.

"Wow." Is the first word out of Jacks mouth. I walk over by him and he hugs me.

"We ready to go?" Mahogany asks.

"Yeah, let's go." We get downstairs and I look at the devil van.

"Ok so the seating is-" I cut Nash off before he can finish.

"We know little ones in the back." I step in followed by Aaron, Shawn, and Hayes. Sammy sits right in front of me and I poke him.

"Sammy?"

"Yeah bug, what's up?"

"Nothin, I feel like I haven't really talked to you in a while."

"We just talked yesterday and this morning."

"No, I mean like really talked. I miss you and I worry about you and Jack."

"I love you, you have nothing to worry about." He pulls my head toward him and kisses my forehead.

"How about you, Jack, and me talk for an hour of so after dinner, how's that?"

"I would like that a lot."

"Okay, it's set." He turns around and I sit back in my seat.

"You to are really close aren't you?" I turn to my right and see Aaron.

"Yeah I can't really describe our relationship. He's like a best friend, the best big brother ever next to Jack, and a dad type person all in one."

"That's cool, so does he come over a lot and you got to know him that way?"

"Well he is one of Jacks closest friends and Jack obviously told him about me and he babysat me for Jack a lot because we bonded. I then started staying at his house in the guest room when Jack would go to my dad's house. They later turned the guest room into my room because I'm there at minimum a week of the month."

"So you have two home practically?" He laughs.

"Precisely, but they're both really different."

"What do you mean like structure wise?"

"No, Atmosphere wise?"

"Um, at Sammy's I usually raid the living room with him and we watch a bunch of movies and it's more relaxed, but at my life true home it's more stiff and less fun. Jack is more stressed when watching me than Sammy is, he worries too much."

"I gotcha, well now I know more about Samantha Gilinsky."

"I guess you do." I look around the vehicle and my eyes land on Shawn. I put my arm behind Aaron and poke him on the cheek. He immediately turns to me and I smile, and he shakes his head smiling back.

"We are here!" I look out the window and see we are at some restaurant I haven't seen before. I step out last and I want to go by Shawn, but we're in public and I can't, so I look at him and he looks back at me and shrugs. Sammy puts his arm through mine and I laugh.

"If you can't have your boyfriend at least you still have me."

"Nice one."

"Also, I love the shoe choice."

"Right, I was going to wear wedges and I put them on and was about six one. Not my ideal height and I feel happy in these shoes."

"I gotcha, also when are you and lover boy gonna go public."

"We aren't famous, we can't go public."

"Actually he is and once the modeling starts you will be too."