Chapter 41

Samantha's P.O.V

"Really, you just were in a car accident and you decide it a good time to play jokes?"

"No, really who are you?" What is happening.

"No no no. Your Sam Wilkinson and your best friends with Jack Gilinsky."

"I know I'm Sam, but who are you and why are you in here? You're really creeping me out, do you mind leaving?"

"Yeah, sure. Feel better." I smiled and walked out to immediately starts crying. I put my back against the hallway wall and I slid down it.

"Sweetie, why are you in the hallway and especially on this dirty ground?" I looked up to see a female nurse.

"He doesn't remember me."

"Well does he know most stuff about himself?"

"Yeah he knows his name and my brother because they're best friends."

"Well are you his girlfriend?"

"No, he and my brother are like my parent figures. They both take care of me, but he doesn't remember me."

"Aww sweetie, he'll get it back eventually."

"It's just if I was in his group this wouldn't have had happened."

"Group? What type of group?" The women took a seat on the floor next to me.

"Well my brother is a viner and he's on this tour that travel to different towns and he brought me and him. We all did this thing where we broke up into groups to explore the city and have fun. I wanted to go with my boyfriend and my best friend that's a girl. I didn't go with him and he, his friend, and my brother got into a cab and they got hit. If I was with him we would've walked because of this bet I have with my brother and stuff. They would've never got hit." I realize as I tell the women the story.

"You can't blame yourself. Things happen for a reason."

"I just wanted him to be able to see me and realize who i am when I go to this modeling job. I wanted to see proud written over his face, like he usually does. He's supposed to be flying with me and my brother to LA for it but now he isn't because he doesn't even know me. How am I gonna live at his house too?"

"You live with him?"

"Yeah, long story short my parents signed me off to my brother and he's my guardian. The kid who doesn't remember started babysitting me like two years ago because he's my brothers best friend. We ended up bonding and he's like a brother to me, and since my brother still visits my dad, he watches me during that week of the month. He does like everything for me." I feel like I've explained my life story so many times and to so many people.

"Wow, well I don't understand why they would sign you off. You seem like an amazing girl who is very sweet."

"I don't know why either, but they did."

"Back to his memory, why don't you grab some people who know him to talk to him and jog his memory. Maybe they can make him remember."

"I'll go grab my brother." I stand up and so does the women.

"Thanks." I pull her into a hug and she seems shocked but hugs me back.

"No problem sweetie, good luck." I nod and go back to the waiting room. I sit down on the ground and remain quiet.

"You good? Is he okay?" Jack comes over.

"No, he doesn't remember me." I hang my head low and I can see everyone's faces drop.

"What do you mean he doesn't remember you?" Jack gives me a look of confusion.

"It means he doesn't know who the hell I am." I stand up and walk away. I go to the cafeteria and just sit in a booth.