Chapter 34

Samantha's P.O.V

"Wake up!" I feel somebody jumping on my bed and I take my stuffed animal and throw it at them.

"Hey, don't hit me with a stuffed raccoon." I open my eyes and look at Shawn.

"His name is Atticus and I only hit people who deserve to be, remember."

"At-a-what?" He questions while looking very confused.

"Atticus."

"Why that name?"

"Have you ever read To Kill A Mockingbird?"

"No, is it a good book?"

"Yeah, it's great. At least I think it's great. Atticus is one of the main characters and he represents justice, courage, empathy, and understanding."

"Leave it to you to name your stuffed raccoon after him. Most kids would name their stuffed animal snuggles or fluffy."

"Well I'm definitely not most kids."

"I know, hurry up we're going to breakfast."

"Who?"

"All of us, come on let's go downstairs." I stand up and walk to my clothes. I grab a pair of sweatpants and throw them over my spandex.

"Ready."

"That was quick."

"Yeah, I legit just threw on a pair of sweatpants over my shorts."

"So, what are we doing today?" I ask as we get into the elevator.

"You'll see."

"I hate not knowing."

"I know you do, and because of that I will be telling you after breakfast."

"Fine." I walked out of the elevator and to the breakfast eating area of the hotel.

"Hey, you look ratchet." Jack said to me as I sat down next to him.

"I don't care, apathy."

"Well in that case, you won't care that all of us are going to an amusement park and you and Shawn are doing whatever you to are doing. Speaking of that you two come to my room after this, we never got to talk."

"Sure, anything to make you happy." I said rolling my eyes once I looked away. I got up and grabbed some eggs and two pieces of toast before sitting back down.

Breakfast went by pretty quickly. Everyone kept to themselves with the occasional group conversation. Now everyone is getting ready, but I'm sitting in Jacks room with him, Sam, and Shawn.

"So it's time for my little talk with the both of you."

"No, no I think Shawn and I are good."

"No, I don't think you are. So I've already told you no funny business, but let's cut to the chase. You Shawn are a hormonal teenage boy who wants things from girls and my little sister is a girl."

"Here we go." I mumble as he continues on.

"Sammy, shut up. Anyway what I'm trying to get at is that I am a human chastity belt. You aren't getting in her pants anytime soon. Not till she is at least twenty-five."

"Jack, you know I wouldn't try anything on her."

"Well then, we are on the same terms."

"This is so awkward."

"Yeah Jack, you're killing her. I think we have nothing to worry about." Sammy chuckles.

"Thank god I have one person who understands."