Chapter 56

Samantha's P.O.V

"Babe, get your little butt up." Shawn shakes me and laughs.

"No thank you."

"No, you have to because we are telling people about us."

"I thought Hayes was watching me." I roll over and I face him.

"Nah, we decided you are more safe downstairs with us than just him." I laugh and stand up. I go to my bag and I grab this sunflower dress, black spandex and of course my white converse. I walk into to the bathroom and change before taking my hair out of the braid I had in since late last night. I decide on minimal make up, so I just do what I have to do and I walk out.

"Ready?" I ask while grabbing my phone.

"Yup, come on." I hop onto his back and he starts walking.

"Wow, she's really taking advantage of not having to walk since that bets been over."

"Hey, if I have a boyfriend willing to carry me, why walk."

"She has a point." Mahogany laughs and I see Aaliyah.

"Shawn put me down." He bends down and I go over to Aaliyah.

"My favorite ten year old." I bring her into a hug.

"You feeling better?"

"Yeah, anything new with you?"

"Not really I'm just hanging out."

"I gotcha." She smiles and starts talking to Mahogany. We step out of the elevator and I hop back onto Shawn's back and we continue walking throughout the hotel and we start getting ready to go out.

"So, when we get out there it's Q and A, then music then pictures and we are also doing some challenges." Bart announces and I stand by Jack. Shawn walks out and when I walk out I take a seat right next to him and I sit crisscross apple sauce.

"So, we're telling them today? You decide." He smiles.

"Let's just do it because the more we hide it the more they get annoyed."

"Okay, I'm gonna be like yeah I'll tell you and you just say it." I nod and smile before looking down at my phone. I see a bunch of twitter notifications and I look at them. It's the picture of Shawn carrying me after the hospital when I looked awful. Along with it is a pretty horrible comment and I had a feeling this would happen. Let's face it, I am dating a 'famous' person. I'm bound to be hated sometime or another.

"Okay, so for our first question we are going to have you ask it." Mahogany looks at this slutty girl and I don't mean to be rude but her boobs are almost out.

"Why didn't you call me back after last night?" My heart immediately broke and I could feel my lungs collapsing. I pick up my microphone and turn it on.

"Yeah, why didn't you Shawn?" He looks at me with pleading eyes.

"I don't know who you are, that's why." Shawn says obviously annoyed. Well the truth always comes out.

"Yeah you do, yesterday remember?"

"No, because yesterday I was in my hotel room."

"Yeah, with me." She replies and honestly, I'm done listening to this.

"Hey, I'll be back." I nudge Hayes and I stand up leaving the stage and walking out of the convention center. I call Craig because he told me to call him whenever I need someone, and I need someone.

"Craig, do you have time to talk?" My voice shakes.

"Honey, what's wrong?"

"I'm here at the event and some girl asked why Shawn never called her back and I was really confused and she basically implied he slept with her and I trusted him. I got back with him because I thought he wouldn't ever do this."