Chapter 51

Samantha's P.O.V

"Babe, wake up." I feel someone shaking me slightly and whispering in my ear.

"What's the problem?" I rub my eyes and sit up. He looks at me and leans in kissing me for a nice few seconds.

"Babe, you do realize what today is, right?" I look at him in the most confused face.

"It's our birthday." He leans back in and kisses me again this time for a longer amount of time.

"Happy birthday." I bring him into a huge hug and give him a kiss on the cheek. He stands up and I do as well.

"Jack is here to pick you up, so I'll maybe see you later but I'm not sure." We walk down the stairs and I see Jack talking to Mrs. Mendes. I walk over to Jack and I hug him.

"Hey, you smell like a bucket of chlorine. We are getting you back to the hotel to wash your hair." He laughs and I shake my head.

"Well thank you very much for having her here yesterday. I had a lot of work to get done."

"It's no problem, she's such a sweet girl. Honey, your bag is also in the kitchen." She directs the last part to me and I walk into the kitchen and I grab it. Shawn comes up behind me and picks me up.

"I swear if you drop me anywhere I'm gonna flip."

"You can threaten me all you want, but I'm not gonna stop picking you up." He puts me down and I walk back into the living room and Jack is ready to leave.

"Bye Shawn." I hug him one last time and I look at his mom.

"It was nice meeting you in person." I say and walk over to her and she pulls me into a hug.

"I meant it when I said I would me a mother figure." She laughs and I smile.

"Bye." I walk out with Jack and we get into the cab.

"When we get to the hotel, you need to shower stuff. Mahogany is going to take you from there. Have fun."

"Wait what?" I give him a weird look.

"Just go along with everything." What did I sign up for? Actually I didn't sign up for anything. We pull up to the hotel and I step out and I see mahogany at the door. She grabs my arm and pulls me to my hotel room.

"Shower and wash your hair." She shoves me into the bathroom and closes the door. I take a quick shower and I wash my hair in the process, hoping to get that icky feel of pool water out. I step out in the bathroom in my towel and I look at Mahogany.

"Do you have an outfit or am I going to be nude."

"Calm down, wear this with that's sweatshirt you had I before." I nod and take the pair of nike running shorts and a pair of maroon vans.

"Okay, now what?"

"I do something with your hair." she walks over and combs out my hair. She sprays it with some sea salt spray and starts to French braid it. She puts some mascara on me and gives me my purse shoving me out the door. Standing in front of me is Nash.

"Can somebody explain this mess?"

"No, now come on. We are going to do something."

"Like what?"

"We are going to an indoor trampoline place. Come on, get in the cab." I get in and I see my little Hayes.

"My buddie." He shouts and clutches onto me.

"What's up?"

"I don't know, it may be someone's birthday."

"It is, Shawn's."