Chapter 53

I haven't been feeling well lately, but I haven't told anyone. I've been coughing a lot and I just feel weak. I woke up this morning feeling like crap. I'm now getting ready to go to the airport and all my sweatpants are dirty and so are my leggings. I decided to take a pair from Jack. I also have on Shawn's hoodie and my UGG slippers that go around your whole foot. They are like the mix between moccasins and real slippers. My hair is in a French braid and I have no makeup on. I walk out of the bathroom and I grab my backpack and Jack and Sammy have my bags so I don't have to hold them.

I take my beats and put them on and I grab my phone. I play Bonfire Heart by James Blunt and I walk out the door. Everyone is downstairs already and probably at the airport. Jack left already, so I have to go alone to the airport. Like what the hell. I stop a taxi and I step in telling him to go to the airport. He takes me and I pay him before stepping out. I see nobody so I head to security and I'm fine. I see a Starbucks and like always I want something. I decide to go in because I'm already alone.

I get a plain bagel toasted dry and a venti apple juice. Yeah I went plain and simple today. I start walking toward the terminal and I see Mahoganys hair and I know it's them. I walk toward them and I take a seat. I put my headphones around my neck and I take a sip of my apple juice.

"What happened to you?" Taylor asks.

"I feel awful and not to mention I was left to get here by myself."

"You told me you were angry that I don't let you do things like the others or other people your age, so I said why not. She wants freedom, she can have it." Jack states simply.

"Fine, I guess I walked into that one." I mumble and take a bite of my bagel.

"Are you okay?" Jack asks me.

"No." I mumble.

"What's wrong, is it me leaving you?"

"No, it was scary but still kinda fun to be doing things for myself."

"Than what is it?"

"I feel sick." I wrap up my bagel because I can't finish it. I feel incredibly sick to my stomach and my chest hurts. I put the rest of my bagel in my backpack and I look around. I don't see Shawn. He's probably on his way.

"No, really what's hurting you?" Sammy asks concerned.

"My chest, my stomach, an I have a slight headache."

"Just take a nap on the plane and I'll see what I can do when we are in D.C." Jack tells me and Shawn jogs over to us.

"Sorry, I overslept." He sits next to me and takes a nice long look at me.

"Don't even ask if I'm okay because I'm not and I already know I look bad." Our flight cuts off his next comments and we all stand up. I get on the plane and everyone already went to the back so I followed and I took a seat in front of Hayes. He has nobody next to him so I took the seat in front of that one so I can recline the seat a little. Shawn took the one in front of Hayes. I immediately lean onto Shawn and try to fall asleep. I, as usual, pull my hood up and I close my eyes.

////////////////////////////////

"Wake up." I feel someone shake me and I sit up. I see the plane emptying out and I stand up with Shawn. I follow everyone out and we start walking toward the baggage claim. We start grabbing our bags and we go outside and there is a limo waiting for us. We all step in and everyone is having fun and I want to crawl up in a bed and die.

"Babe, are you okay?" I shake my head 'no' and I lie down on the seat. I close my eyes and I can hear everyone talking.

"Is she okay?" Mahogany questions.