How You Met

-Ruby
-Weiss
-Blake
-Yang
-Pyrrha
-Nora
-Emerald
-Cinder
-Raven
-Neon Katt
-Velvet
-Coco
-Neo
-Penny
-Winter
-Glynda
-Salem
-Ilia

THE WRITING ON THE FIRST FEW CHAPTERS ARE OLD, THE NEWER CHAPTERS ARE MUCH BETTER!

Ruby
"What do you mean I can't buy cookies?" The girl tried to purchase the box of cookies but she was a couple dollars short. "I'll die if I don't get them!" The girl teared up.

"Hey, hey, don't cry!" I responded, pulling out my wallet.

"You don't have to buy them for me!" 

"I want to, trust me." I gave the cashier the rest of the money.

"Thank you so much! What's your name?" The red-hooded girl turned to face me, smiling.

"I'm (Y/n), what's your name?"

"Ruby Rose! Do you wanna go eat these cookies together?"

Weiss
Oh, no. I'm running late, Mr. Port is going to kill me!

I ran to class and as I turned the corner, I bumped into this girl, causing both her and I to fall. 

"Hey, watch where you're going!" The girl yelled.

"I'm sorry, Weiss!" I apologized, standing up and reaching my hand up to help her.

She took my hand, a confused expression making it's way onto her face, "How do you know my name!?" Weiss demanded to know.

"Y-You're family's business! I use the dust for my weapon!" I nervously stuttered out and Weiss smiled.

"I think we'll get along quite nicely."

Blake
This girl and I both reached for the same book, one of my favorites although I was a bit embarrassed to like such a...questionable book. We both retracted our hands as we blushed.

"You can have it." The girl offered, shoving the book into my hands.

"No, you can have it." I insisted, pushing the book into her hands.

"How about I take it and then give it to you? I'm Blake." The girl smiled a little and put out her hand for me to shake, which I gladly did.

"I'd like that, let me give you my number, we can even discuss it."

The girl pulled out her scroll and handed it to me, "You never gave me your name." Blake reminded. 

"I'm (Y/n)." I said as I put my number into her scroll. 

"I'll call you sometime." 

Yang
"You can't be serious, c'mon Uncle Qrow!" The blonde rolled her eyes at the old drunk who kept flirting with me. She then turned to me, "I'm so sorry about him." The girl sighed as she tried to explain everything wrong with what her uncle was doing. Her uncle, in return, kept downing drinks in response. 

"It's quite alright, you get used to it after a while." I awkwardly laughed. 

"I promise he's not like this at home, why don't you have dinner with us?" The girl offered.

"Dinner; don't I get your name first?" 

"I'm Yang." 

"I'm (Y/n) and I would love to go to dinner with you, maybe not him." 

"I'll see you then." Yang responded, winking at me.

Pyrrha
"I could tutor you if you'd like." A girl said from behind me.