Episode 5

Dani's getting ready for the party in her upstairs bedroom, when finishes putting on her last bit of lipstick she hears her cell phone buzzing. She walks over to her nightstand and sees Joe's picture on the front screen. "I'll be down in a sec." She quickly mumbles into the phone before ending the call and grabbing her jacket to head downstairs. She quickly exits her house and takes a seat in the passenger side of Joe's inexpensive car. Joe starts the car and immediately begins driving to Cody's as Dani shakes her head in disbelief. "I can't believe I let you talk me into doing this."

"Me either." He looks over at her with a smirk.

~~~

Ms. Alison can hear Chelsea honking her horn outside of their house and immediately yells up to Taylor from her seated position on the couch. "Taylor!!"

Taylor rushes down the stairs. "Coming!" She grabs her purse and turns to her mother. "How do I look?"

Ms. Alison glances down at her daughters outfit and shrugs, unimpressed. "Don't you have a better shirt to go with that skirt?"

Taylor rolls her eyes and turns to walk to the door. "I'll be back before midnight." She glances back at her mother after opening the door. "Try not to drink all the wine tonight." She spouts at her mother before walking out the door.

Ms. Alison picks up her glass of wine from the side table as a teenager would out of rebellion and takes a sip.

Taylor rushes down her pavement and jumps in Chelsea's car.

She immediately begins scrutinizing Taylor clothing. "You still have that skirt?"

Taylor rolls her eyes and puts her elbow on the door before leaning her head onto her hand. "Doesn't anyone just give a simple compliment anymore? God!"

Her eyes widen in shock at Taylor's tone. "Gee, sorry."

"Whatever, lets just get this over with."

~~~

Mia's sitting on her couch, waiting for Scarlett to get there when Julie walks through the door with a guy in laughter. Julie looks over at her sister with a irritated expression. "I thought you were going out tonight?"

"I am. I'm just waiting on my ride."

Julie opens the door, motioning for Mia to leave. "Well, wait for it outside. I'm kinda busy." Referring to the guy standing beside her who was sporting a devious grin and tight grip on her waist.

Mia stands up from the couch and walks past the two of them and the sleazy guy winks at her as she walks out the door. She immediately gives the guy a disgusted look and waits till her sister turns away before sticking her middle finger up with a glare. Mia walks down the steps of her apartment complex and is relieved to see Scarlett pull up at that exact moment. She walks to her car and gets in the passenger seat.

Scarlett smiles over at Mia as she drives away. "Hello, beautiful."

"Hey gorgeous." She responds dully.

Scarlett notices her unenthusiastic tone. "That bad, huh?"

Mia sighs and looks out her side window. "Just the same old crap."

"Sorry, babe." She speaks sympathetically while continuing to drive towards the party.

~~~

"Everyone understand?" Nick questions while seated at the back of the party with a bunch of his football buds, whispering about a plan. His teammates nod with scattered smirks and unsure looks. "Perfect." Nick says with a smirk before rubbing his hands together in anticipation of the night to come.