Episode 68

Logan walks into school late, as usual and sees Mia at her locker. He smiles and walking over to her, standing behind her opened locker door so she can't see him.

She closes her locker and jumps just slightly when she sees him hiding behind her locker door. She laughs softly and shakes her head. "Hey."

He steps closer to her with a smile. "Hey." He stands there awkwardly for a moment before asking and even more awkward question. "So...do we kiss now or..."

She scrunches her nose in disapproval and shrugs. "I'm not really into PDA."

"Yeah, me either."

"Good." She smiles and places a hand on the back of his neck before pulling him forward and locking her lips with his.

Mia pulls away from the kiss with a smirk as Logan gives her a questioning look. "What was that?"

She shrugs with a smile. "I just like doing stuff that has a chance of pissing you off." She chuckles softly while holding onto the ends of his shirt.

He shakes his head with a small smile. "Oh...I see how it's going to be."

She chuckles and puts his arm around his waist to give him a small hug from the side as he instinctively puts his arm around her shoulders. They begin walking down the hall and Mia looks over at him with a smile. "So, don't make any plans for this Saturday."

"Why's that?" His eyes widen and he looks over at her with excitement. "Did you get tickets to a concert?"

"Sadly, no but I did get us VIP tickets to the coffee house this Saturday."

He gives her a confused expression. "The coffee house?"

"James is trying out 'Karaoke Saturday', he thinks it'll bring in more customers."

He looks at Mia with disinterest. "Karaoke?"

"Yeah, I know, pretty lame but I have to work and I thought we could hang out and make fun of the losers who willingly put themselves in such an embarrassing situation." She smiles over at him with a hopeful tone in her voice.

"Well, in that case, I might actually like Karaoke Saturday." He smiles and gives her shoulder a squeeze as they continue walking down the hall.

~~~

Taylor is walking down the hall, holding hands with Joe when she sees Dani over at her locker. She stops walking, causing Joe to follow her stare over to Dani.

That feeling of regret suddenly returns as he stares at her from across the hall.

Taylor notices his stare and glances back at Dani for a moment. "I think I should go talk to her."

He looks at Taylor with surprise and skepticism. "Are you sure that's such a good idea?"

"I don't want her to hate me...even though I'm pretty sure she already does." She glances down at the floor for a minute before looking back at Joe. "I just feel like it's the right thing to do."

He forces himself to nod and watches as she walks over towards Dani. She walks up to Dani with a small smile and stands beside her locker, suddenly feeling very shy. "Hi."

Dani barely glances at her and answers with a somber tone. "Hey."

She glances at the ground then back at Dani. "So...I...I just wanted to make sure things are okay between us."

She continues pulling books out of her locker and speaks with an eerie calm tone in her voice without even bothering to glance over at Taylor. "Things between us are...irrelevant." She closes her locker and turns to Taylor with an unreadable expression. "I'm Joe's friend and you're his girlfriend...there is no 'us'."