Episode 7

Jake walks up to the school's entrance on Monday as David walks up behind him and pats his back. "Hey, dude."

Jake turns back to David while continuing to walk. "Hey."

"So, I heard you had a pretty rotten Friday."

Jake smirks and shrugs. "Ah, it wasn't so bad."

"Really? Cause I heard you got strapped to a chair and pushed into a pool." He looks over at Jake with a questioning expression.

Jake chuckles and nods. "Yeah, that part pretty much sucked but it was the part after that made it all worth it."

"Oh yeah? And what was that?"

"Scarlett kissed me."

David stops and turns to Jake with shock. "What?!"

Jake continues walking with a huge grin until he realizes that David has stopped. He turns around and faces David.

"You're in town for three flippin days and she kisses you?! I've been around for almost three years and she hasn't even given me a second glance!" He shakes his head and continues walking. "Damn dude, I need some of your skills."

Jake chuckles and puts his arm around David's shoulder. "Yes, yes you do." 

~~~

Taylor's walking down the hall with a few books in her hand when Nick runs up to her. "Tay!" He touches her arm to get her to turn around and look at him. He smiles. "Hey."

She rolls her eyes and begins walking off.

Nick scrunches his eyebrows together in confusion. He catches up with her and stands in front of her, blocking her way. "Hey, what's wrong with you?"

Taylor shrugs and puts her hand up. "I don't know, Nick...a lot, according to you."

"Look, I'm sorry for whatever I said or didn't say or did or didn't do. I was drunk last night and honestly, I don't remember much."

Taylor sighs and focuses back on him. "Yeah, I'm getting kind of used to that."

Nick moves closer to her and puts his hand on the side of her face. "Hey, I'm sorry, okay?" He kisses her on the lips and pulls away after a while with a smirk. "Forgive me?"

Joe turns a corner in the school hallway just in time to see Nick and Taylor kiss and stops in his tracks to witness the tragic reunion that never had much of a seperation.

Taylor tries to hide her smile but fails. "Yeah, I forgive you."

"Great." He begins walking down the hall. "I'll see you later, kay?"

She nods and watches as he rushes off.

Dani turns the same corner to see Joe starring at Taylor and rolls her eyes. "Again, seriously?"

Joe sighs in shame for being caught starring once again and reluctantly turns to face Dani.

"Adam, you have got to stop this. You're getting borderline stalker."

He begins walking down the hall with Dani. "Fine, no more."

"Yeah right, like I believe that."

"Seriously, no more; at least until she finally breaks it off with that jack ass. I'm done admiring from afar...or at all for that matter."

Dani looks over at Joe with surprise. "Wow, Joseph, I am very proud."

Joe snickers and turns to give her a confused look. "Since when do you call me Joseph?"