Episode 80

Scarlett steps through the double doors of Bradley High and smiles when she sees Jake standing at his locker. She begins walking towards him and wraps her hands over his eyes from behind.

"Jessica...is that you?" Jake says jokingly before bringing his hands up to hers.

Her jaw drops as she removes her hands and steps in front of him.

He chuckles and leans forward, giving her a peck on the lips. "I'm only kidding, babe." He smirks and continues pulling books from his locker.

She gives him a playful glare and crosses her arms. "Yeah...you better be." He glances over at her with a smirk as she drops her arms with a smile. "You should come over today after school. My parents are going out of town." She says flirtatiously while taking a step closer. 

He closes his locker and turns to her. "That sounds great...but I have to work."

She sighs and her smile quickly turns into a frown. "Is there a day you don't work?

"I'm sorry." 

She shrugs and forces a small smile, playing her part as the understanding girlfriend. "It's okay. Maybe I'll come by the coffee house later tonight?"

"You better." He smiles and puts his arms around her shoulder before walking with her down the hall.

~~~

Mia's sitting in Chemistry class with her head rested on her hand. She glances over at Joe who has his eyes glued to the back of Dani's head. "You seem distracted."

He tears his eyes away from Dani and turns to look at Mia. "What makes you say that?"

She glances down at his arm. "Cause, I've been drawing on your arm for the past ten minutes and you haven't said a thing." She smirks as he tries to search for the marks on the backside of his arm. She laughs and puts a hand on his arm to stop him from searching for marks. "I'm only kidding, Adam."

He sighs and slumps down in his chair. "I guess you're right." 

"Have you told Dani how you feel?"

He gives her a look of confusion, wondering how she knows but it soon fades. "Scarlett."

"Well...yeah, but it doesn't take a rocket scientist to see you've totally fallen for Danielle Landon." She smirks and glances over at Dani who is sitting beside Jake.

Jake notices Mia and Joe's stares and chuckles before turning to Dani. "Looks like you've got some admirers."

She looks up from her notebook and follows Jake's gaze to Mia and Joe who quickly look away. She sighs and looks back down at her notebook. "Believe me, it's not as flattering as it may seem."

"So, what's up with you two? Aren't you like BFF's?" He chuckles.

"We were...now we're just...confused...and hurt."

"Sounds like a pretty shitty situation."

She sighs and looks past Jake and over to Joe who's sitting across the room. "You have no idea."

Jake looks over at her with curious eyes. "Just taking a crazy guess here but would this little disagreement have anything to do with your new rumored boyfriend?"

She focuses back on Jake with slight surprise. "You heard about that?"

"Dani, I'm sorry but have you met my girlfriend? You know Scar can't stay quiet for anything." He laughs softly with a raised eyebrow.

She nods once with a small smile. "Right."

"Is it true? And you know...feel free to deny it completely."