Day 25

9 January 2018

Tuesday 10:56 am

Olly called a couple of hours ago; he's so relieved his two weeks of house-sitting are almost up, although he's not so happy about school restarting in under 3 weeks. If he could, he would probably quit school today; he's always going on about the teachers at Ember State High School, cramping his style. You know, because of the uniforms and such, he hates the uniform. He's always talking about how they hide his fabulous curves, and then I remind him that by saying that he sounds like a girl... and then he reminds me that I am a girl? All I can do is give him a funny look or roll my eyes.

I remember him talking about shredding and burning his uniform once when he finishes school. I'd kinda like to see that; it sounds like fun, really. Olly wanted something to show his personality... from a mile away... so he dyed his hair bright fire truck red. He and Sparky both stand out at school when they are hanging out together because Sparky, after dyeing her older sister's hair green, decided to dye her hair a teal blue colour. So it's like fire and water only; Sparky is anything but like water. She might be a storm... you know, and ELECTRICAL storm; that includes water, right? Of course, it does. Do you get it? Sparky? Electrical storm? Haha! I'm so funny. If only you could see me roll my eyes at my own jokes diary. But yeah, even without her awesome hair, she's always been really pretty and has amazing brown eyes.

What else should we talk about? Not much has happened today. It's still the school holidays, so my friends are spending time with their family or other friends. And Olly is half an hour away... which isn't really that far; I guess... unless you're walking because your parents are at work. Come to think of it, I'm 16 now, so I can get my learners this year! Maybe I should look into when the driver's license place is open again and how much it will cost for the tests and license and stuff. I'm gonna go do that now! I'll talk to you later.

2:15 pm

So turns out the driver's license place is called the Department of Transport and Main Roads, and apparently, it's already open for the year; I thought it would still be closed from the recent holiday, but apparently not. And I have to pay to take the written test, and I have to book myself in to take the test. I'm pretty sure Lolly still needs to take the learner's test, so I'll call her later to see if she wants to take the test at the same time.

Mum will be home in a few hours, and I should get my jobs done before she gets back. You know the dishes won't clean themselves, and neither will Mr Bubbles tank; after I'm done, I'll probably sit down and watch some TV...or catch up on some Supernatural.

See ya!