Day 335

14 November 2018
Wednesday 5:52pm

We made it. We are in some sort of town in Barrington. I don't know where that is exactly but I know it's in New South Wales. We found a house just a few hours ago. It's not big or anything, but it has a roof and solid walls. It's more then we have had in over two weeks. If it wasn't for that directory book, there was no way we would have been able to find our way through those parts of the country. I wonder how many people have walked out there and gotten lost. How many of those people died because of the environment? Cory has been asleep since Monday. The only times I have been able to wake him was to get him to eat or drink. That heat was killing him. There is no way we can keep going. At least not for now. We don't have enough supplies. Cory won't make it if he leaves this house. It's not just him though. Since we found this place everyone has been asleep. As it is I'm the only person awake. And it isn't without great difficulty. But writing seems to be helping me stay focused. Someone needs to stay up to make sure we are safe. And I need to stay up to make sure Cory is okay. Nathan, Cory and I are on a double bed in one of the two bed rooms. Stefan, Lolly and Sparky are sharing another room. Jessica is on a single chair in the lounge room and Sebby and Olly are sharing the couch. In a couple of hours it is my job to make sure everyone wakes up to eat and drink. But everyone is so tired, that alone will be difficult. That's if I can even make it to stay up that long. I'm so exhausted. My face and arms hurt from the hot red burns. I have blisters from how bad the burns are. I'm not the only one though. Some people made it off worse than others, but we are all in a great deal of pain right now. I wish there was some aloe jell or something. That would be really nice right now.