Day 343

22 November 2018
Thursday 11:42am

So...news flash BARBIE IS BARBIE 2.0 MOTHER! Wait does that like...make her my cousin? Oh god I hope not. You should have seen my Uncles face though when he found out his '26' year old girlfriend had a 17 year old daughter. I mean it's not impossible but even I can see she isn't really 26. What was he thinking? Turns out she's actually 32 which is actually probably better since he like 36. However this '32' year old blonde bimbo actually acts like she's in her mid-twenty's. She's so...I don't know. What's the word? Trampy? Yeah that's close enough.

Damn when did I get so judge mental? I blame puberty and hormones. Anyway I can see where Jessica got her lovely personality from;, she got not only her mother's looks; but her mother's brain. Wow okay I should probably pull my tongue there. Or should I? Should I? No...Maybe...

Regardless shit hit the fan with that family dispute and now it's really REALLY awkward with Jessica. It was already a strained relationship with her before all of this.

Same day 3:56pm

I had another one of those little talks with Jessica, we are pretty much both on the same page at the moment. We have decided to let the 'grown-ups' do their 'grown-up' thing. While we concentrate on more important thing like...I don't know, staying alive?