Day 167

31 May 2018
Thursday 3:42pm

Walking walking walking...always walking. Wish we could use a car or something...but the ones in the area either don't have keys or have been totaled. And I doubt that Nate knows how to hot wire a car, I sure as hell don't. Either way it would be really noisy to use a car so it's probably safer to go on foot anyway. We found a sports equipment store today which was awesome! That's where we are at the moment, in the back room. The front doors were shattered so we were able to get in without making a ruckus, and that was where I met my new best friend. Batsie. I used to play softball as when I was younger and almost made it to A game before I quit. So I grabbed a nice electric blue metal bat with a black handle. It's not a very heavy one but it's far from light as well. I could definitely get some nice head beatings in with this thing! I found some batting grip gloves as well in the back in my size so they will come in handy too. Nathan chose a cricket bat as his weapon of choice. There is a cute little glow in the dark toy on the computer desk back here, so for once the room isn't going to be totally dark. It's going to be kinda like a neon green blob floating in the darkness I expect, it will be adorable. I both can't wait to hit something with batsie and hope I won't have to anytime soon, I'd rather stay far away from the dead but if they come looking for it I'll be ready to bob them on the head.