Day 363

12 December 2018
Wednesday

Whats the point in writing anymore. The days always stay the same, work work and more work. The only time it changes is if someone dies. One of my uncle's men had a heart attack earlier during another digging excavation. He wasn't even the one digging; he was just standing there telling us to dig. We did try and help him but once it was over they just tossed his body in the zom-nom pit. I guess that's what we do now with our dead...just feed them to the living dead. Zombies gotta eat to I guess. I don't even know anymore, I'm just filling time while I wait for Nathan. He'll be back soon. Oliver still hates me. Sebby and Jessica still like me though, that's a bonus. Never thought I would be saying it was a good thing that Jess likes me. When it became just the three of us girls in the group we all kind of bundled together and stuck up for each other as much as we could while we worked. If one of us was falling behind in work the others would help make up for the loss of time. The guys usually get different jobs then us so we don't see them very much during the day. We only see each other when we go to bed late at night when the moon is well and truly in the sky and the world has turned pitch black. I'm at least happy they gave us a torch for our tent. We only have our original possessions from before and the few things they gave us. They gave us two camping cots that they had spare and two sleeping bags. It wasn't enough beds originally though we didn't really care; we were just happy to be with each other. Now we are only one bed off, however since Olly and Seb share it means we do have enough now. Sad to think it took my family dying before we would have enough for everyone to be comfortable. Though I would trade this 'comfort' for my family back any day.

I'm going to bed.