Day 267

7 September 2018
Friday 3:56pm

It's raining again today; Liz and I have spent most of the day playing with Cory and Nancie while Nate works on our map. We played zombie and human, I know not very creative name but the kids came up with it. It's a modern twist on the old cat and mouse game basically. One person is a zombie and they have to catch the humans. They can't run they can only walk; zombies can't climb over objects either in the game. Humans can run and they can climb but if they are touched or grabbed by the zombie they turn into a zombie as well and they have to help catch the humans that are left. It was actually quiet fun; I missed playing little games like that. Obviously we could only play within the room we have; but that was enough space. Liz and I also found a uno deck in the draw so we played that with the kids as well. I did end up helping Nate for a little too, the map showed a bunch of places in between where we are and where we need to be, a lot more then I would like to say there where. We are still so far away. As far as we can tell we are somewhere near Amosfield. Once the rain has settled we will head back out again and keep making our way through the country.