Day 274

14 September 2018
Friday 9:42am

I woke up with Nate sleeping next to me the s'morning. His head was on mine so I didn't wanna move and wake him up. It was still dark out and he had his arm around me, he didn't have a blanket on so obviously I shared mine. But when I put the blanket over him too he spoke...the dick was awake. How embarrassing. He said "that's nice of you" what was that meant to mean... Am I not nice enough shit head? We ended up talking for a little and he brought up the other day back in the storage cupboard. He told me he had been thinking about it too for a while and that considering everything going on outside he didn't want me to think that he liked me just because of that, he and I quote "thought I was cool before hand". He told me he liked having our little family and that... he liked the idea that he was meant to be the dad; especially because I was mum. And yes I was so glad it was still dark because I'm sure my face was bright freaking red. Swear this guy and the stuff that comes out of his mouth is so cheesy and gahhh I love it I'm not gonna lie. He asked if I felt the same and I told him I did. And we ended up kissing again and it was just...god...I was...OH GOD I am turning into a love sick teenage girl..... fuck it life is short, and it's extra short now days. I will, willingly submit to being a love sick puppy dog. Because I will never get this chance again I'm pretty bloody sure. I just have to make sure it doesn't distract me. I have to keep these kids alive I can't always be distracted by Nathan and his cuteness. When the hell have I ever used that word with a guy before...wow love really changes people. NOT THAT I LOVE HIM OR ANYTHING I just like him...a lot...go away leave me alone.