Day 87

12 March 2018
Monday 5:22pm

So I spoke to my parents about what happened at Olly's yesterday and I was surprised when they started yelling? I mean...what? They started going on about how involving me in something like that was a terrible thing to do as a parent and the fact they included their own children was just as bad... and that doing things like that is exactly what causes panic in situations like this. I'm not even sure what situation this is yet, maybe because I'm still so young compared to them...but that might just be the years of, I'll tell you when you're older talking. I do kinda understand. People are getting sick and we don't have a reason for it, or a way to stop it yet. I heard someone say in a movie once: take a few letters out of the word Pandemic and you get Panic. Maybe that's why. Their worried people starting to act out from fear will cause massive panic...like usual. And people get hurt from panic.

I still don't really understand why they got so angry about them involving me in helping them...when I told Olly over the phone earlier about what my parents said, even he seemed a little upset and even...embarrassed about what his parents had done the other day. He said that to anyone looking on at us it would have looked odd and maybe even scary at the way his parents were basically barking orders at us from across the shopping centers at what to get and what not to get... and now that I've written it down and looked at it... yeah I can see where people would start to panic watching others running around gathering things in bulk. And not just anything...pretty specific stuff. It's not like we could pretend it was for a party or anything? Vitamins, water, canned food that won't go off...some party that would be. And when we got back to the house each time to drop it off it went straight into a storage area in the house. It was completely filled with bags and cartons by the time we had finished...

I just hope things start to get better soon. So we can all go back to normal. There have been less and less people turning up to school...even a few teachers won't come in...or can't come in. Even Mr. Hatton refuses to come in now. Sparky told us today that her mum is pulling her out of school at the end of the week; Friday will be her last day here until it's all over. If mum finds out about Sparky she'll definitely pull me out. And then I won't get to see anyone anymore.

At least I can say for certain there is one person who out of all of this hasn't given a shit about anything but herself...Barbie-Face. In class the s'morning someone sneezed and she sprayed them in the face with Glen 20...what the fuck did she think it would do? If the person was sick I don't think Glen 20 would stop anyone else from getting sick. I'm really starting to get angry at the dumb blond. People are scared in school as it is, me in clued.  We don't need someone going around spraying antiseptic-deodorizer in people's faces. It's dangerous anyway to do something like that?! She's such an idiot I could just ...grrrrrr....I just wanna throw shit at her perfect little face sometimes... namely my fist...or maybe a big text book. The mathematics text book would pack a nice punch...just imagine.... 'ouch my nose! Now I'm gonna have to get another nose job!' Hahaha I actually have no idea if she's had one or not but let's assume for the purpose of this she has.

I get that it might be possible that she might be doing stupid shit because she's scared but she doesn't need to scare others in the process. Well homework calls...why do we even still get homework? Why even bother with that right now?