The Move

Your pov

I woke up at 6:30am. I should get ready, I thought. I got up and got changed. I went into the bathroom and took a shower. After that I ate breakfast,and started to get ready.
"Hey, y/n what you making?" You turn around to see your sister Isabel. " Oh hey, I'm making breakfast before I go. Do you want some?" I asked her. " Sure, eggs please." Once I was done making breakfast, I went up stairs and got ready. Then I got a text from an unknown number.
??- Hey, I don't know if you remember me?
Y/n- Um who is this?
N- It is Nathan, from High School.
Omg it was Nathan! It has been for ever since I seen him, or talked to him.
Y/n- Omg!! Hey, how have you been?
N- Good, I was wondering have you ever been to Texas before?
Y/n- Actually I'm moving their, why?
N- Omg really! I live here! You can stay with me, if you have no where to live.
Y/n- Really thanks.
N- Yea no problem, when should I pick you up?
Y/n- Well I'm moving today so tomorrow.
N- Ok, I'll see you then.
Y/n- Ok bye.
After that we stop texting, and I got ready. " Need some help moving?" You turn around to see you big brother, Tyrell." Sure, thanks." You and your brother move boxes in and out of your room, and downstairs. After that you were all set to go. You say goodbye to your family, and head out to the open road.

Nathan's pov

I decided to to get a room ready for y/n. After that I decided to go out, and get somethings for her room. When I was walking back to my car I forgot to tell her that Moose was also living with me, all well. After I got back home Moose was on the couch watching a movie. " What you watching?" " Spongebob the movie!, Where did you go?" Moose said. " I went to the store to get some things." I went upstairs and put everything thing in its place, and decided to go to sleep. Tomorrow I will pick up my best friend, and I just remembered, I have no clue what she looks like. I quickly texted her to see what she looked like.
N- Hey, I know it is late but what do you look like, so I don't have to wonder around.
Y/n- It is a surprise, and I want to see you look like a fool.😊
N- Wow, you never changed 😝
Y/n- Harsh 😝😊
N- Ok see ya tomorrow, bye.
Y//n- Bye
After that I went to sleep, and I once more forgot to tell her about George, but everything will go fine, what could go wrong?

~ Hey guys it is your author, and I hope you guys liked today's story. Please tell me if I missed up, or if it doesn't make sense, I'll make some changes. But anyways I hoped you liked it, and if you would like to be added in the story, then just tell me and I'll happily add you😊. But with that said, I hope you guys liked the story, and I'll see you guys next time, bye!~