Together or Not?

Y/n pov

I woke up to feel something around my waist. I turn to see that Moose  was there. I blushed. Did we just sleep together? I tried to get up, and tried not to wake him. But failed. " Hey, where you going?" He said pulling me  back into the bed. " I am going to take a shower, then make breakfast." I said laying by his side. " Ok." He said, and kissed my forehead, and got up and left to give me some privacy. I got up, and got in the shower. Are we a thing now? I'll ask him later. As I was done taking a shower, I went downstairs to make breakfast. Wait I still haven't told my sister that I landed here in Texas yet. I quickly grabbed my phone and texted her.
Y- Hey sis, sorry I didn't text you yesterday. And happy late Valentine's day.
I- Omg, I'm so glad you texted back. I was starting to worry.
Y- Yeah I'm here in Texas. And my old friend offered me to stay at his place, until I find a house.
I- Ok great. And be careful, you don't know what he could do.
Y- Don't worry I know how to fight remember. And he would never hurt me, Nathan is like a brother to us remember.
I- Oh you never told me that you were staying with Nathan. Ok I'm not worried anymore, and tell him I said hi. I have to go, Tyrell needs me for something, bye and I love you❤️.
Y- Ok ttyl bye love you too❤️.
After that I went back to making breakfast. " BEKFEST!!" Is all I heard from the top of the stairs. I jumped a little, and told him to quite down because Nathan was still asleep, and I wanted to scare him. Once Moose  was down the stairs, he came up to me and said," Why did you do that?" " I wanted to scare him, and now he is probably a wake now." I said a little angry, but I couldn't stay mad at him because he was so cute. He smiled and said he had an idea. He grabbed an air horn, and waved at me to follow him. Once we got to Nathan's door, he peaked in and Nathan was still asleep. " 1.....2.......3....." Me and him barged in, and started hitting Nathan and pressing the air horn like crazy. " Ouch, what the heck!" He yelled. We were dieing of laughter. " You could have seen your face!" I yelled. After the fun ended, we headed out to let Nathan take a shower. I walked downstairs, and Moose did the same. " Hey Moose I have a question." I asked nervously. " Yeah, what is it?" "Are we dating now?" I was nervous. " Um yell....I think we are, but I don't wanna pressure you, if you don't-" " Yes." I cut him off, and went over to him." Sorry I interrupted you, but no you are not pressing me. And I always seemed to like you." I was blushing like crazy. I put my head down, but felt my head lift again. Then his lips met mine, and we were kissing. I loved him so much. He pulled away and said, " I promise to make you happy, and to never break your heart." I smiled, and hugged him. We heard Nathan coming out of his room, and pulled apart. " Look how is finally out." I said with a slight sassyness. He stook his tough out, and went to get some pancakes. Me and Moose sat on the couch, and watched a movie. After the movie ended I decided to record a video, and asked if they wanted to be in it. They said yeah. We got on the server, and ,started recording. After about a few hours, we did the out tro. I edited it, and uploaded it YouTube. " Hah, she got you Nathan."  I turn to see Moose and Nathan in my office. " Shut up you nub. She also got you as well." We started to laugh, and then Nathan said that he will be back, and that he was gonna make him a snack. " Hey Moose, are we gonna tell Nathan about us?" I asked. " Sure, we will tell him when he gets back." I got up and sat next to him. He grabbed my hand, and kissed it. After a few minutes, Nathan was back with a sandwich. " Hey Nathan, I need to tell you something." " Yeah what is it?"  I was nervous about what he was gonna say. " Me and Moose are dating." " Finally! It was about time." I was shocked. " Your not mad?" " No I'm not. I always shipped you two, and now my ship has sailed." I was happy and we headed downstairs to watch another movie.

Nathan's pov

I headed downstairs to make me a sandwich. I wondered if George asked her yet. I really do ship them. I made my sandwich, and headed to y/n's office. I got their and her and George were sitting close together. I sat down and y/n said that she needed to tell me something. " Yeah, what is it?" " Me and Moose are dating." I was so happy. " Finally!" I said with excitement. We had our talk, and headed downstairs.

~Time skip~

Y/n pov

It was about 10:30, and I was tired, but didn't want to be rude and get up in the middle of a movie. So I set my head on Moose's shoulder and went to sleep.

Moose's pov

I felt y/n put her head on my shoulder. She was asleep, she looked so peaceful. I love her so much. I kissed her forehead, and continued to watch the movie with Nathan. After the movie was over, I fell asleep too, by y/n by my side. I guess Nathan went to sleep too. But than heard a click. I was too tired to even care what he did and went back to sleep. I'll find out what he did in the morning, but all that cared was y/n and her happiness. I loved this girl, and I didn't what to loose her.

~ Hey guys it is your author, and I hope you guys enjoyed today's story. Don't forget to vote, and comment if you are enjoying this article. I'll see you guys in the next story, bye!😋~