Home

Y/n's pov

It's been three days since I gave birth to Clary. Now it was time for me and Clary to go home. I was so excited. Me and Moose were so ready for this day. It was about 9:30 in the morning, and Moose came with Nathan and Sky. "Hey sis! How you feel?" Nathan asked. "I feel great!" I said. "Congratulations!" Sky said. I nodded and said thanks. It wasn't long until the nurse came in with Clary. "Hey there baby girl." I said taking her from the nurse. "I just need someone to sign the release papers for you guys to go." She said. "Oh, I'll do that." Moose said walking out with the nurse. "Awwwwww! She looks like her mother." Sky said. "Thank you." I said. She and Nathan were taking pictures of me and Clary together, and posting them all over the media. With captions like,' Look who came!' or 'Moose is such a lucky guy to have two beautiful women in his life,' and so on. "You wanna hold her Sky?" She nodded, and I handed her Clary. It wasn't long until Moose came back. "Okay I signed everything so it's time to go." He said. He looked kinda worried. I wonder why.

Moose's pov

I followed the nurse to the front desk. "Okay can you sign here for me, please?" I took the pen and signed the release papers. "You are one lucky man." She said. "Thanks." I said. She then grabbed my hand. "Don't hurt her okay." I was kinda confused. "I would never. And do you know Y/n or something?" I asked. "I knew her mother." I was shocked. "Y-you did?" She nodded. "Her mother was a angle on Earth. I met Y/n when she was only a baby. Know seeing her now makes me think, did I really miss that much?" I started to get kinda worried. I pulled my hand way and headed back to the room.

Y/n's pov

Once Moose came back, he helped me out of the bed and into the bathroom. Sky was still holding Clary. I took a quick shower, and changed into some fresh clothes. I came out feeling fresh. Sky handed me Clary, and we all walked out. It was still kinda challenging to walk, but I did my best. Moose's R8 was already there. Nathan opened the car door, and I got in. I know not having a car seat for Clary is dangerous, but I wanna hold her. So I told Moose to drive carefully. It wasn't long until we made it back home. Moose got out and headed to my side of the door. He opened it for me. He is such a gentleman. We walked up to the house, and was once more greeted by Nala and Luna. "Hey!!" I said. They jumped on my legs as if they haven't seen me in years. I knelt down, and they stopped when they saw Clary. "This is Clary. She is going to be staying with us." I said. They got closer to her, and licked her. I knew they loved her already. I got up, and headed upstairs. I put Clary in our bed for now, and stayed with her. Moose came back with an apple, and Nala and Luna were with him also. He sat next to me with his arm around me. For the first time, I really did feel like I was home. I love my life, and I would never give it up.

~Hey guys it's me Elly! I hope you guys liked today's chapter. Something real big is coming up. So be ready. Tell me what you guys think of this chapter. I hope you guys have an amazing day, byeeeeeeeeeee!!!!~