BIRTHDAY GIRL AND NEWS

Hey guys! I just wanna say that today is someone's birthday! Can you guess who it is? I'll give you a hint. She was on my "National Best Friend," day chapter. It's the one and only... lainerose1313! (Go and show her some love. And tell her happy birthday😊) I just wanna say I love this girl to, sorry, hell and back! She is my sword and shield in the face of danger. I can't dream of a world without her in it. She is that friend you have dreamed of. The one who listen's, the one who cares, the one who will never leave you when you are down! She is THAT friend. So be nice to her, and get to know her cause, trust me, you won't regret it. Cause I don't. I also have something else to say. I'm coming back. I was gonna wait a few days, but then I talked to Tina and I changed my mind. You guys are probably thinking...
'She told you to come back. You didn't want to let her down.' No! That's not it. She made me think in a WHOLE new way. But anyways I'm coming back Friday. Happy Birthday again Tina. I love you honey💖. I hope you had an amazing day. I can't wait until we can celebrate all our birthday's together.(Me, itsmooseinacraft, lainerose1313.) I can't wait!! Anyways love you baby girl, can't wait to see you and Ali. See you guys soon, bye.
(Late birthday😅😅😅)