The House

Y/n pov

Once we got home Nathan was their waiting for us. " So." He said. " She said yes!" Moose said. " Really!" I was confused. " You knew that he was gonna do this?" I asked. " Yea. How else would he have gotten your ring size." He said smiling. We just laughed and I said, " And you know what else, we have the same rings also." I showed him my ring and Moose showed him his ring. " Wow, Illuminati confirmed." He said in his weird voice. We all laughed, and later we all went to our rooms, and went to bed. Moose said," Hey I was wondering, do you wanna move into the house tomorrow?" " Yes!" I said. We cuddled up in the bed, Nala on my left side and George on my right, and we fell asleep.
(Time skipped to morning)
It was the next day and me, Nathan, and Moose started packing our stuff. " Hey Nathan can you grab that bag there." And I pointed to the bag that had all my weapons, and clothing in it. He grabbed it and it looked liked he was having some trouble picking it up. I just continued to pack." Dang this is heavy!" I just laughed, and took it from him. His jaw dropped. " What?" I said in confusement. " That bag is super heavy, and you are holding it without any problems!" He said. " Heh, that is called the abusedment  by my father to yell at you to become strong." I said sarcastically, but it was the truth. After about a few hours, we were finally done, and me and Moose headed to the house. " Bye Nathan!" I yelled waving out the window of Moose's car. He waved back, and said bye. We made it to the house, and it was BEAUTIFUL!

 We made it to the house, and it was BEAUTIFUL!

We headed inside, and started to bring boxes in.
(Time Skipped to after you are done moving in)
We just got done moving in, and it was BEAUTIFUL!

 (Time Skipped to after you are done moving in) We just got done moving in, and it was BEAUTIFUL!

(Your and Moose's bedroom)