A Birthday Surprise

Moose's pov

I was about to walk into my office, when I heard Clary say mommy. I walked around the corner I see Y/n. She was leaning on the wall and holding her stomach. I ran to her, and held her.
"What is it?" I asked.
"I-I think m-my water just broke." She said. I felt so surprised. She wasn't due until another week!
"Clary, call 911. My phone is on the table." She nodded and headed to the table. I heard her talking and she hung up. She came back.
"There on their way, Daddy." I nodded, and helped Y/n to the couch.
"Breath Y/n. Breath it, breath out. I'm here." She tightened her grip, and it looked like she was in pain. But once more she IS having our child. After about 5 minutes, I heard a knock on the door. I got up and opened it. They came in and helped Y/n up, and in the bed thing. (Idk what it is called XD. Don't judge me!) I picked Clary up, and headed to the car. On the way, I called Y/n's mom to see if she can watch Clary. I dropped her off, and headed to the hosptial.

Y/n's pov

I was taken to the hospital. I was rushed into a room, and was gonna have my baby.
"I am gonna need you to push." Said the doctor. I tried as hard as I could, but I still wasn't their. It hurt! I then see the door open, and Moose is their. He ran to me, and held my hand.
"W-W-Where is C-Clary?"
"I dropped her off at your mother's place." He held my hand, and petted my hair. It got really hot in their.
"Push!" The doctor said. I pushed again. And again. And again. Until he said something.
"I see the head." He yelled. I smiled, and kepted on pushing. I then heard something crying. I look to see my new baby boy. It was kinda hard to see but I knew it was him. They cleaned him up, and let me hold him.
"Congratulations you too. What are you gonna name him?" The nurse asked.
"W-We are gonna n-name him Erick." I said.
"That's a nice name." She smiled, and walked out. Moose kissed my forehead, and looked at Erick.
"Hi their buddy. I'm your father." Moose said. He is so cute, when he plays with babies.
"Y-You know. You and E-Erick have the same birthday k-know." I giggled. He looked at me.
"Yea. Your right." He smiled.

~Hey guys! I hope you guys liked today's chapter. Sorry for the slow update, I am trying to work on it. I also wanna say, thank you for all the support. We just hit 10K reads! I'm so happy! I also wanna say thank you to everyone who wished me luck on telling my mom about my depression. I'm planning on telling her the full story tonight. I love you guys, and I'll see y'all later. Byeee!!!!~