Who is Erick?

Y/n's pov

I walk out of the bathroom, and grab the wall. "Huh, I got it. I can do this." I walk to the other wall, and grabbed the night stand. I stop and take a breath. I walk over to the bed, and grab the bed sheets. "Made it." I whisper to myself. I get back into bed, and relax until Moose comes to pick me up.

Moose's pov

We pulled up to the hospital and I get out. "Come on, baby." I held my hand out. "Coming daddy!" She slammed the door and grabbed my hand. I picked her up, and carried her inside. I walked to Y/n's room, and put Clary down. "Ready?" She nodded, and I opened the door.

Y/n's pov

I heard the door open, and I see Moose and Clary. I smile. "MOMMY!" Clary said, and ran to me. "Hey honey." I hugged her, and she sat on my bed. Moose walked over and grabbed my hand. "Morning beautiful." He kissed it. "Morning handsome." I smile. I look at the door, and see a nurse walking towards Moose with some papers.

Nurse pov

I walk in to see her with a man, and a little girl. The man was actually kinda cute. But that might be her husband. I walk up to him.
"Are you her husband?" I ask him. "Yes, I am." 'Damnit!' I think. "I need you to sign these." I hand him the paperwork. I look at the girl, and she is staring at me. I smile, and she smiles back.
"Thank you for keeping my mommy safe!" She said while hugging her mom.
"Oh. Your welcome." I smile. He hands me the paperwork back, and I say goodbye to the girl, and I walk out.

Moose's pov

As she walked out, I turn around to see Clary and Y/n cuddling together. I smile like an idiot. I love these girls with all my heart. And now Erick added to the family, I can teach him the ways of being a guy. I walked over to the chair near Y/n's bed and sat down. She held out her hand, and I took it. Her hands are so warm. I smile softly and look at her. Seeing her with Clary, makes me feel like the luckiest man alive. I get up and pet Clary's head and kiss her forehead.
"I love you daddy!" She said, as she hugged me. I smile and pet her head again.
"I love you more, Honey." I sit back down and wait.

Clary's pov

I laid down with mommy and hugged her tightly. She is so warm. She sits up and the lady is back. She is holding something in her arms. She hands it to my mom and she smiles at it. I get up and look at it. It is a baby!
"Mommy? Who's baby is this?"  She smiled and moved the blanket out of it's face.
"It's my baby, honey. It's your baby brother, Erick." She moves him closer to me, and I stared at him. Baby... brother... I look at my mom and start crying.
"I-I-I'm a big sister!?!?!?!" She smiles and nods. I hug him and kissed his face. I then knew I would have to protect my baby brother. He is now apart of my life, and I can live with that.

~Hey guys! I'm so so SO sorry for the really late response for this story. I've been super busy with high school and keeping my grades up. Butttttttttt!!!! I'm on Spring Break! So now I can upload!!!!! Yayyyyyyy!!!!!! Anyways, Clary just now met Erick and she is really happy. And in the next chapter, you finally get to go home!!! I hope you guys liked this chapter, and I'll see you guys later. Byeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!~