The Dance

~Hey guys it's RedRobinHood, and Im so sorry I didn't upload yesterday, I was super busy and I had no time. I will make it up to you guys by posting extra this week. Once more I am so sorry. But I hope you guys enjoy today's upload~

Y/n pov

We decided to get up early to go visit Nathan. I made breakfast, and me and George ate. After breakfast was done, we head to Moose's R8, and headed to Nathan's house. I guess he heard someone pull up, and opened the door. " Hey Nathan!" I yelled, and opened the car door. " Hey y/n." We hugged, and we all walked inside. "So how is the house?" He asked. " It is amazing! I am thinking about doing a vlog on it next week, do you guys wanna be in it?" I asked. " Sure." They said. I nodded, then Nathan was getting a call from someone, he smiled when he saw it, he then left me and Moose, and went upstairs.

Nathan's pov

I was getting a call from Dylan. I smiled when I saw the picture I had for her. I went upstairs, and answered the call. "Hey, Nathan." She said. "Hey, Dylan what is up?" She didn't answer, until she took in a deep breath. " I....need to t-tell you something." She was hesitating. " Yea, what is it?" I needed to tell her that I liked her, but I'll tell her later. " Um, I-I like you." I blushed so hard, I am so happy she said that. " Really! I like you too." I heard her say something, but I didn't hear her. " Do you wanna go out sometime?" I asked. " I would love to!," she said," when?" " How about tomorrow? Cause their is supposed to be this dance ball type of thing, and I got invited, and I can bring three friends." " Sure, is it like fancy?" " Yea, I'll ask y/n to see if you guys wanna go shopping for anything you guys need." " Ok, and what time should I be there?" I thought for a second. " How about you come to my house around 5:50pm. Because it starts at 7:30. It gives you guys time to get ready." " Yea that's fine." " Great, ok bye." " Bye." I hunged up the phone and headed downstairs. " Hey, y/n. I told Moose this, but I was invited to a dance ball thing that is tomorrow, and I could bring three friends. Moose said yes, and Dylan said yes as well, so how about you? Will you come?" She looked offended. " Of course! You know me better than anyone! I LOVE to dance!" We all just laughed, and y/n left to go and meet up with Dylan.

Y/n's pov

I left to go and meet up with Dylan. "Hey, we going shopping?" She asked. " Yea, it is a dance." She got in and we when to the mall. We just arrived, and we walked into a store. There dresses looked amazing! We tried on some dresses, and we both found one we liked. Dylan was harder to find because she doesn't wear dresses a lot, but we found one. We just left, and she asked me something, " So um, me and Nathan are dating now. I just wanted you to know first." She looked nervous. " Yea, it's fine. But just remember what I said if you hurt him." I giggled, and we headed back to the house.
~ Time Skipped to the next day~
Me and Moose stayed the night at Nathan's. Nala was at home with Dylan. I got up and made breakfast. Moose and Nathan came downstairs, and we all ate.
~Time Skipped to the time of the dance. Sorry just don't want it to be boring😊~
It was 6:00pm, and Dylan just got here. " Hey, you got everything?" I asked. "Yep, you ready for tonight?" " Yea I got everything out and ready." Nathan walked in and hugged Dylan. "Hey, you guys getting ready?" Nathan asked. " Yep we got everything out." She said. We headed up stairs but George was in our dressing room. " Hey honey, can we have the room?" I asked. " Yea sorry." He kissed me, and walked downstairs to meet with Nathan. " Ok, I have all the makeup out. So if you need any help I will be here." " Ok." We went into two different dressing rooms, and got changed into our dresses.