The Flight

Y/n's pov

Moose came back with the sandwiches. After we ate, we watched a movie. When the movie was over we decided to go to bed. Nala and Luna were in between me and Moose. We cuddled up together, and fell asleep.

(Time skip to morning)

I woke up early. Then, I woke up Moose. " Hey honey. It's time to get up." I shook him and he woke up. " Good morning honey." He kissed me and he went into the bathroom. I got clothes, and brushed my hair. Moose came out in joggers, a white t-shirt, and black Nike's on. He went over to the night stand and got one of his favorite hoodies. I got my clothes and went into the bathroom. I took a quick shower, and got changed.

Right when I got out, I heard a knock on the door

Right when I got out, I heard a knock on the door. " I got it. Just finish getting ready, okay." I nodded, and he headed downstairs.

Moose's pov

I walked downstairs and opened the door. I open it to see Nathan and Sky. " Hey guys. Come in." They walked in. " Where is Y/n?" Sky asked. " She is upstairs getting ready." " I'll be back." And she went upstairs. It was me and Nathan. " How long are you guys gonna stay their?" Nathan asked. " A few weeks." I said. He nodded. I was ready for this week. I recorded ahead of time, and so did Y/n. I even helped her edit them.

Sky's pov

I walked upstairs, and opened the door. Y/n was still packing somethings in a backpack. Looking at her made me think of me and Nathan. That one day that might be us. I smiled, and she saw me. " Hey Sky!" She said. I snapped out of it. " Hey Y/n." I walked in. She had her laptop, cameras, gopro's, and chargers on the bed. " You still packing?" I asked. " Yep. Just a few things I'll need." And she smiled. She was so pretty. I don't know how someone so gentle and pure, was raised by a killer and had a terrible childhood. I started to cry just thinking about it. Y/n saw and walked closer to me, and hugged me. " What's wrong Sky?" She said. " I feel horrible." She hugged me tighter. " What do you feel horrible about?" " On how you were raised. How could someone, like you, be so gentle and pure when you were raised in such a bad childhood." I cried harder. She tightened her grip. She let me go, and looked at me. " Don't be sad, Sky. I was lucky to find such amazing people to surround myself with, that the past don't matter anymore. So please be happy." I felt better, but still a little sad. I looked at her, and smiled. " Thank you!" I said. She nodded. " Thank you for being my friend." I hugged her. We let go, and I helped her pack. We got done packing, and I took her things downstairs.

Moose's pov

It was about 10:10, and Y/n and Sky came downstairs with Y/n's things. Y/n hugged Nathan. I went upstairs and grabbed my things. I came back, and everyone was on the couch. I took my backpack and luggage case to the door, and sat next to Y/n. We talked for about 5 minutes, and it was time to go. We got up, and headed to the door. Y/n and Sky hugged and cried. " Be safe. And come back to us okay." Sky said. " Okay." They wiped away their tears, and hugged again. I hugged Nathan, and Y/n did the same. They hugged, and cried in each other's arms. This is the first time I seen Nathan cry. I hugged Sky goodbye, and she whispered something in my ear. " Stay safe. Don't get in trouble, Moose!" She let go and laughed. I smiled and nodded okay. It was now 10:20, and it was time to go. Nathan and Sky helped us take our things outside, and in my car. We said our last goodbyes and got in the car. I started it and Y/n stuck her head out the window, and waved goodbye. I started the car and she came back in, and started to cry. I grabbed her hand, and kissed it. " Don't worry honey. We will be back soon." She looked at me and smiled. I held her hand all the way to the airport. She fell asleep, but she still held my hand.

(Time skip to the airport)

We got their and it was 10:40. I woke up Y/n and we went inside. We did the normal things for the airport, and we got on the plane. I sat next to Y/n and I held her hand. A lady came up to me, and started flirting with me. I knew she was. Y/n looked at the lady, and she was mad. " Hey. Can you stop flirting with my husband! That will be greatly appreciated. Thanks!" And she pulled me closer to her. The lady backed off, and sat somewhere else. " Don't let people get to you, okay." I said. " I know, but I hate it when people do that!" She said. I smiled at her. " You know I love you, right." " Yeah." " So why would I let someone like her get to me?" She shrugged. I laughed, and put my arm around her. She put her head on my shoulder. I kissed her forehead, and she went to sleep. The plane started to go, I looked at the time, 11: 00, on time. I hugged her. Dr. Alice said that she needs to be careful, and that Dr. Martin will watch her. Dr. Martin is one of her friends, and said he will watch her. I trust Dr. Alice. I hope everything will be okay. Ugh, it's gonna be a long ride. I put my head on Y/n's head, and fell asleep.

~Hey guys! I hope you guys liked today's chapter. I have service now!!! Yaaaaay!!! So more uploads!!😂 I hope you guys liked it, and the next chapter will be Y/n meeting Moose's parents for the first time. I hope you guys have an amazing day, night, whatever you name it!😊 But I'll see you guys in the next chapter, byeeeeeeeee!!!!!~