The Gender

Y/n's pov

"It's a boy!" She said. I was crying a joy. Clary is now a big sister.
"R-Really?" I said trying to stop crying. She hugged me and whispered in my ear.
"Yes, and he is gonna love you." I smiled and we pulled away.
"Thank you Alice."
"No problem. Let me just wipe this off, and you'll be ready to go home." I nodded and layed their. I watched as my little boy moved on the monitor. Once she was done wiping the gel off, I was ready to go. I got in my car and headed home. When I arrived their was a car in the drive way. I wonder who it is. I went inside to see Moose, a boy and a girl. Who are these people.
"Uh, Moose?" He turned around and saw me. He hugged me and kissed me.
"Hey honey! I missed you! What did she say?"
"She said he is okay. Who are these people, honey." I pointed to the guy and the girl.
"Oh this is my friend Cyclone. And this is his girlfriend Emily." I look at them. Emily smiled and walked up to me.
"Hi! Moose has told me everything about you." She put her hand out for me to shake it. I shook her hand, and she smiled again.
"Do you know the gender yet?" She asked, and pointed to my stomach.
"Yea, it's a boy."
"Oh! So Clary is a big sister." She said.
"Yea she i-"
"IT'S A BOY!!!" Moose yelled. He came and pick me up and spung me around. I laughed.
"Moose! Put me down!" I giggled. He put me down and wrapped his arms around me. Her boyfriend walked up to me and held his hand out also.
"I'm Ben, but call me Cyclone." He said. I shook his hand.
"Can I call you Cyc for short?"
"Yea!" He said and smiled. I smiled back, and pushed Moose off of me.
"I gotta go take a shower. I'll be back soon." I said. I walked up the stairs and into my room. Clary was awake and I brought her into my room.
"Hey baby! You wanna take a shower with mommy?" I said.
"Y-Y-Yea m-m-mommy!" I smiled.
"Good girl! Lets get you some clothes." I walked into the room and grabbed her a outfit, we walked into the bathroom and took a shower.

~Hey guys! Sorry I didn't upload in a while. Was busy with some stuff. I got a new dog!!!!

She is so adorable! She is a Siberian Husky Mix, and she loves meeting new people. She is a little cutie! I love her so much! But anyways, I hope you guys enjoyed today's chapter, and I'll see you guys later. Byeeeeeeeee!!!!!~