Followed

Y/n's pov

I got up, and Nala and Luna where at the door. I guess they need to go to the bathroom. "Hey George, I'll be back. Nala and Luna need to go outside." He whined, " Aww, why!?" And tighten his grip around my waist. " Do you wanna clean up the poop, then?" " Ok fine, and it's Moose." He kissed my head, and he pulled his arm away so I can get up. I opened the door and Nala and Luna ran downstairs, and waited for me. I got downstairs, and opened the door. The minute I opened the door, I felt like I was being watched. So I waited inside, and watched Nala and Luna from the inside. I thought I saw someone hiding in the bush. " Nala, Luna, come on. Time to come in." And they ran inside. I closed the door, and I felt safe. Moose came downstairs. " Hey honey." And hugged me from behind. " Hey." I looked up at him, and kissed him. " You ok? You seem tensed." " Oh, I had this weird feeling I was being watched." I said. " Really?" I nodded. Moose walked to the back, and walked outside. He looked around. " No one is here, honey." And he walked back inside. " Ok." I still felt like I was being watched, so I kept my guard up. " Wanna help me make BEKFEST?" I asked in my weird voice. " BEKFEST! I WANNA HAVE PANCAKES, AND EGGS!" He said in his brick boss voice. I laughed because I loved the way he says that. He came over and help me. When BEKFEST was made, we ate and cleaned up. " I need to go to the store to get dog shampoo and conditioner for Nala and Luna's bath's for today." " Ok, you want me to come?" He asked. " No, you have a lot of videos to record." He nodded, and I headed up stairs to take a quick shower, and changed.

I still felt like someone was watching me, so I went to my bag of weapons and grabbed my hand gun and a small knife

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

I still felt like someone was watching me, so I went to my bag of weapons and grabbed my hand gun and a small knife. I had to have a purse to hide the weapons. I then grabbed my keys, and headed downstairs. I walked over to Moose and hugged him. " Love you. I'll be back." And I kissed him. " Love you too. Bye." I walked to the door, and opened it. I kept my guard up, and walked to my car. I hope Moose stays safe when I'm gone.

Moose's pov

I understand why Y/n thought she was being watched. When she left I had this weird vibe, that I was being watched as well. I know where Y/n's bag of weapons is at, so if I do feel tempted I will go for the bag. But I hope she is safe.

Y/n's pov

I just arrived at Pets Smart, and I walked in. " Hello, welcome to Pets Smart." The lady at the desk said. " Hello." I said back. I walked down a few ailes before I found the dog shampoo and the conditioner. Then I knew I was being followed. There was a man following me for the last 10 minutes. He was wearing a hood that covered his face. He also wore jeans. I bet he was the same person that followed me since I left the house. He was coming closer to me, so I quickly picked the shampoo and conditioner and went to the counter to check out. " That will be $8.50." The lady said. I handed her a $10, and told her to keep the change. " Thanks." She said. I nodded and left. From the corner of my eye I saw him again. But this time he was running at me. I reached my hand in my bag, and kept it there. He grabbed my arm, and pulled me down a dark alley. " I told you I would find you." He said. " And I told you don't mess with me or my boyfriend!" I yelled. I tried to kick him, but he moved. He started to get closer to me, and he had his hand close to my chest. I pulled out the gun and showed it at him. " Back the heck off!" I yelled and pointed the gun at him. " You won't do it. You don't have the guts." He said. " And you can stop hiding. I know who you are. Your one of my father's friends that had a crush on me ever since I was little. You pervert!" He pulled down his hood, and looked at me. " Well your smarter then I thought," he said," but once more you where raised by a killer, so." I punched him. " Shut up! Don't you ever bring him up again!" I yelled, and pointed the gun at his head. He started laughing. " Do it! Be the killer your father always wanted you to be!" He yelled. I'm not gonna lie I was going to, but I thought if I did I would be sent to jail and never see Moose again. So I didn't, instead I kicked him in the head and knocked him out. He laid there unconscious. I called the police and waited for there arrival. " You always seem to get the bad guys." The officer said. It was the same officer that took my father to jail. " Yea. But once more I was raised by a killer, so." And he laughed. " What he do this time?" " He was stalking me, and almost raped me." I said. " How you know if he was gonna rape you?" " I was raised by a killer. You have to know your enemy better then they know themselves." I said. " Ok, so you are ok right?" I nodded. Was he hitting on me? I mean he is a nice guy, but I barely even know him, and I have George. And I would never do that to him. " Hey, I am dating someone you know." " Yea I know. I just wanted to know if you where ok." I nodded. It was now 6:30pm, and I had 5 missed calls from George and 23 unread text messages. I got in the car and headed home.

Moose's pov

I just finished my videos, and uploaded them. Y/n has been gone for so long. She left at 12:30am and it is now 6:30pm! I hope she is ok. I started to get worried. I then heard a car pull up, and the door open. I ran downstairs to see Y/n with a bag, and I ran to her. I hugged her so tight. " I'm sorry I was late." She said. I didn't want to let her go, but I did so I can see her face. " Don't you ever scare me like that again!" I said. " I know I'm sorry. I was right about this morning. A friend of my father's was following me." I got red mad. " Why can't they just leave you alone!" I yelled. She grabbed my arm to signal to calm me down. "Sorry it just that, if you ever got hurt..I-I don't know what I'll do." I almost started crying. She came closer to me, and lifted my head. " I promise to you George, I'll never leave you." She said, and kissed me. She then pulled me into a tight hug. " That's why we have our promise rings." She said. I couldn't hold it back, I cried in her arms because I couldn't stand the thought of loosing her. I loved her with all my heart. " Shhhh, it's ok. I am here." She whispered in my ear and petted my head. I then felt something on my leg, and I looked down to see Nala and Luna looking at us. We let go, and I straightened up my face. Y/n picked up Nala and I picked up Luna. Dang I can see why dogs are a man's best friend, they cheer you up so quickly. I kissed Luna on the head, and she licked my face. " Bath time." Y/n said. Nala and Luna got so excited that they jumped out of our arms and ran into the bathroom and waited for us. After there bath was over, Y/n made dinner. It was so delicious, I loved her cooking. When dinner was over, we watched a few movies and decided to go to bed. We all headed upstairs, and Y/n got changed into bed clothes, and I just changed into basketball shorts with no shirt on. Once I got into bed with Y/n, she blushed. I pulled her close to me and kissed her. I grabbed her hand, and felt the ring. I lifted her hand, and kissed it. " My promise to you will never be broken." I said. " Same. I love you so much, Moose." Y/n said. " I love you, too." She cuddled up closer to my chest, and fell asleep. Not soon after Nala and Luna hoped on the bed, and went to sleep by our feet. I soon later fell asleep and dreamt about me and Y/n as a married couple and Nala and Luna as adult dogs. I want to take Y/n on a date again, but when? I'll think about it more in the morning.

~Hey there Hooded Army, I hope you guys liked today's chapter. And I'm sorry if it is badly written, I am writing this at 9:00pm. But I hope you guys liked it, and I am starting to enjoy writing this even more. I just wanna say thanks for supporting this story, and giving me suggestions on future chapters. You guys are amazing, and I love everything single one of you guys. I know it is weird for me to say this since I barely even know my readers, but I do because without your guys support I would have ended this story a long time ago. But thanks again, and I hoped you guys enjoyed today's chapter, and I'll see y'all in another one soon, BYEEEEEEEEE!~