The Party

Y/n's pov

After a few days, Moose was finally released and ready to go home. Once we got to the lobby, he was so happy to see his R8.
"I'm so glad I can see you again." He said putting his face on the hood of the car.
"So your not happy on seeing your wife and child?" I asked with a little sass.
"I'm kidding, honey." He said getting up and walking over to me. I smiled and we kissed.
"I would pick you over anything!" He said pulling me closer. I smiled again.
"I would also." I said kissing him again. We pulled apart and got in his car. I drove it because he JUST got out of the hospital. He is not driving until tomorrow. Once we got their, everyone was outside waiting for Moose's return. I parked the car, and got out.
"WELCOME HOME MOOSE!!!!!" Everyone yelled.
"Thank you guys, but you didn't have to." He said.
"It was all Y/n's idea. Tell her that." He looked at me and smiled. I smiled back and grabbed his hand. Sky went to the car and got Clary out from the back.
"Hey baby girl!" She said.
"H... H-Hi!" She said. She looked so shocked.
"CLARY CAN TALK!!!!" Sky yelled. Everyone ran over to her, and heard her talk. The strange thing is, she is only 2! And she is talking really well. I guess she learns fast. Kinda like me. We all walk inside the house and start the party. When we got to the backyard, it was beautiful.

But we had WAY more things! We had a gril, a little fire pit for rosting marshmallows, and hammock, a swing, and more! I had to go inside to grab my vlogging camera

But we had WAY more things! We had a gril, a little fire pit for rosting marshmallows, and hammock, a swing, and more! I had to go inside to grab my vlogging camera. I also decide to change into the dress Sky got me.

"Hey guys! Welcome back to my channel! We have a special guest here with us today

"Hey guys! Welcome back to my channel! We have a special guest here with us today. BUT! Lets go say 'Hi' to the peeps. Lets go!" I cover the lenes with my hand. I pause the recording and walk outside. I push play.
"So when we first come outside to the BEAUTIFUL backyard, we see Sky! And my baby girl, Clary!" I say putting me in view.
"Oh! Guess what guys! Clary can talk know!! Can you say 'mommy' Clary?" I asked and put the camera on Clary.
"M-Mommy!" She said.
"Your so adorable!" I say kissing her head. I walk to the next person.
"OMG!! IS THAT THE FAMOUS FROG?!?!!? UNSPEAKABLE!?!!?" I say in my weird voice.
"Why, yes. Yes it is." He said in his weird voice. I pointed the camera at my face, upside down. And made a weird noise.
"Okay I'll leave your pond now." I said walking away from Nathan.
"Baiiiiiiii!" He said in his weird voice. I walked over to my mom.
"And this is my BEAUTIFUL mother! Say 'Hi' mom."
"Hi guys!" She said.
"Okay I have a question for you guys. Do me and my mother look alike?" I got close to her face, and focused the camera on me and her.
"YESSSS!" I hear someone say. We started laughing.
"Let me know in the comment section below." I say pulling my face away from my mom.
"Bye mom." I say walking away. I see her wave.
"And know! For the GUEST OF HONOR!!! THE ONE, THE ONLY, MOOSE!!!!" I say in my weird voice.
"HIIIIIYYYYYYAAAAAAA!!!!" He yelled. I point the camera at both of us, and we laugh. I fell backwards a little and fell on his chest.
"Anyways, he is back! He was released from the hospital today, and we are throwing him this party." I say.
"This AMAZING party!" He said and kisses me.
"Awwwwww! Thanks honey!" I say and kiss him again. He smiled, and wrapped his arms around my waist. He put his chin on my shoulder and looked at the camera.
"But I got everyone here, and we are welcoming Moose back! In the comments put 'Welcome back Moose!' To show your support. I will be liking and hearting your comments." I said. I walked around and showed them the things we had for the party. After a while, I had to end the vlog.
"But anyways, after all this, I have to end the vlog," fake crys," I hope you guys enjoyed this vlog, and if you did, don't forget to subscribe, slap the bell, and give it a BIG thumbs up! I love you guys, and I'll see you guys in the next vlog." Moose comes in, in the background.
"Baiiiiiiiiii!!!!" We say together. I then end the vlog. I walk into my office and drop off my camera. I felt hands wrap around my waist. I look over my shoulder to see Moose.
"Hey honey." I say. He kisses my shoulder.
"Hey babe." He says. He kisses me and holds me tighter. He then goes down to my neck. I grab his hair.
"M...m...m...M-Moose." I say pulling his hair now. He started to move up and down my neck. I couldn't help but to moan. The good thing was the door was closed. After about what seemed like forever, he pulled away. He turns me around and smirks at me. I laugh and kiss him. As I was about to open the door, I hear something move from the other side. I look at Moose. I pull him closer.
"They are listening to us." I whisper and pointed to the door. He nodded and giggled. I opened the door and everyone ran. We laughed and walked outside. Sky came up to me and handed Clary back. Moose walked over to the food table.
"Here is your angle back." She said.
"Thanks, Sky. Hey baby!" I said and kiss Clary's face.
"You have... Um..." Sky said pointing at my neck.
"What?" I said. She pulled me inside and into the bathroom.
"Look." She said and pointed at the mirror. I looked at myself and saw what she meant. I have at least 15 hickeys!!!! I turn and look at Sky.
"Looks like Moose went wild." She said giggling. I blushed.
"Help me please!" I said.
"Don't worry I got you." She said, and closed the door.
"Thank you!" I said.

Moose's pov

I saw Y/n and Sky walk into the house. I think Sky saw. I laughed. All well, I claimed my territory. I walk over to Nathan and see him still cooking.
"Hey Nathan!" I said.
"Hey George. We all heard you guys." He said. I blushed. Did they really?
"Don't act like you didn't do it with Sky either!" I said joking with him. He looked away and blushed. That's what I thought! I laugh.
"Relax man. I was joking." I said slapping his back. He laughed. I turn to see Y/n and Sky come out. She looked so beautiful. She walked up to me, and up her arm around me. I did as well. I look at her neck, and I could kinda still see them. I smile and kiss her head.

(Almost like that XD)

"Where is Clary?" I asked.
"I took her upstaris for her nap." She said. I nodded and stared at her. She was so beautiful. I could stare at her all day. I then heard a click. I look to see everyone taking a picture of us.
"Hey! Send me those!" Y/n said giggling. I love this women so much!

~Hey guys! I'm back! Sorry it took forever for me to upload today. But I made it long for you guys. If you guys didn't know, I made another story called "The Man." It's a little different but it's about you thinking you had a normal life, but ever since you were little your dad had to always leave at night. He always came back at night, or he never came back at all. Find out why. Anyways I hope you guys enjoyed today's chapter, and go check out my other story. I'll see you guys later, byeeeeeeee!!!~